Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL
Hacktivista

Re: Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Post by Hacktivista »

I think that if you are capable to accept the sacrifice of Jesus as propitiation for your sins (so sin would be what needs blood, not God), that wouldn't be inmoral, as mercy rules over judgment.

I see the deal like this:

Jesus represents the tree of life, so its branches gives a lot of fruit.
Satan represents the tree of sin, so its branches gives a lot of dead.

If you think that you can pay for yourself you would be doing a 'righteous' thing but dying while doing it, so you wouldnt be cappable of enjoying nothing at all (as deads have no conscience at all).

If you accept Jesus sacrifice for your sins, you wouldnt do a righteous thing for yourself, but accepting the righteousness of God over your own, as he given his only begotten son as payment for your unrighteousness, so you don't live for your own wickedness anymore (sin) but for good deeds (life).

The righteousness of God must be perfect (if he deserves to be called God), and shouldnt be capable of being removed from his position, as he would be the only sovereign one (as if he can be removed he would be only a minor god, not the first and last one).

I think there's a lot of things which we don't understand, as we cannot (imagine the knowledge of the whole universe just in our little and corrputible minds, that would make us insane first than wise), but without love nobody is capable to succeed. God is True Love.

Peace.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Hacktivista wrote:I think that if you are capable to accept the sacrifice of Jesus as propitiation for your sins (so sin would be what needs blood, not God), that wouldn't be inmoral, as mercy rules over judgment.

I see the deal like this:

Jesus represents the tree of life, so its branches gives a lot of fruit.
Satan represents the tree of sin, so its branches gives a lot of dead.

If you think that you can pay for yourself you would be doing a 'righteous' thing but dying while doing it, so you wouldnt be cappable of enjoying nothing at all (as deads have no conscience at all).

If you accept Jesus sacrifice for your sins, you wouldnt do a righteous thing for yourself, but accepting the righteousness of God over your own, as he given his only begotten son as payment for your unrighteousness, so you don't live for your own wickedness anymore (sin) but for good deeds (life).

The righteousness of God must be perfect (if he deserves to be called God), and shouldnt be capable of being removed from his position, as he would be the only sovereign one (as if he can be removed he would be only a minor god, not the first and last one).

I think there's a lot of things which we don't understand, as we cannot (imagine the knowledge of the whole universe just in our little and corrputible minds, that would make us insane first than wise), but without love nobody is capable to succeed. God is True Love.

Peace.
So your God has made us to depend on an immoral tenet. Rather restrictive of your self-centered want be a hero God.

Let me repeat.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
Hacktivista

Post by Hacktivista »

God is not a hero, he is God. I would say that Jesus is a hero. More answers on: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1667&p=38515#p38515
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Hacktivista wrote:God is not a hero, he is God. I would say that Jesus is a hero. More answers on: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1667&p=38515#p38515
Jesus is not God to you. Good.

Are you still condemned then if Jesus is not the messiah?

Regards
DL
Hacktivista

Post by Hacktivista »

Hacktivista wrote:Jesus is not God to you. Good.

Regards
DL
Clearly Jesus is not the Father, but the Son.

John 14:28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Hacktivista wrote:
Hacktivista wrote:Jesus is not God to you. Good.

Regards
DL
Clearly Jesus is not the Father, but the Son.

John 14:28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.
Jesus is not God to you. Good.

Regards
DL
Hacktivista

Post by Hacktivista »

You are saying things that I did not.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Hacktivista wrote:You are saying things that I did not.
I guess that you did not see the question mark.

Regards
DL