How to Discipline Your Wife

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Robert Baird

Post by Robert Baird »

The sexual morays and peccadillos of this cult are getting better than just being Harbingers (Augustine), chattel (Council of Carthage in 397), unclean (Menstruating makes for many prohibitions of participation in ritual and yet at higher levels makes for fetishes - see They Value Your Menstruum) and so forth. The fact that infidelity can just be 'testified' to on Sunday by the likes of Jim Bakker or Swaggart is not lost on me. I could suggest the whole Cycle of Violence has roots in religious extremism and the kind of lies encouraged in what follows.

"The Foundation of Disciplining Your Wife

Before a husband can effectively discipline his wife, he needs to build the proper foundation for said discipline. To attempt discipline without the fundamental foundational principles in place will inevitably backfire, and cause resentment and contempt. Let's go over them individually.

1.Your wife must know, feel, and be assured constantly that she is cherished. This is a prime need for any woman, just as it is a need of the Church to feel cherished by Christ. As a picture of Christ in the home, husbands must always remember that they are not simply dealing with the woman that they married, but the most beautiful, incredible perfect gift that the Lord has ever given to him, second only to eternal life itself. Love notes, gifts, intimacy, conversation, sharing, compliments... Shower this woman with your love every day to show her just how much she is cherished. Remember that your wife is only as beautiful as you make her, so lift her up as if she is without flaw or blemish. (In short do not ever tell any truth or make love and sharing of the soul a primary focus.)

2.You must be the primary Bible teacher in the home. Husbands, lead devotions in the home every day. Remember, it's not you taking a half-hour or so out of your day to do this, but rather that the Lord gives you the remaining 23 hours or so to attend to your personal business. It's His time, so don't rob Him. And if your wife is more biblically knowledgeable than you are, and so more qualified to lead devotions, lead them anyway, and bone up on your Bible while you're at it (I certainly had to). When the wife leads instead of the husband, the husband robs her of spiritual security. I cannot say it any stronger than this - husbands, if you don't lead devotions in your home, don't claim to be the covenant leaders of the home. You're in abdication, and will be living under judgment for it; and it is your wife and family that will suffer the most. If you truly love your wife, lead her spiritually.

3.Praise her in the gates. Understand that when Proverbs 31 speaks of this, it means that husbands need to praise their wives no matter where they are. Praise her at work, play, home or wherever your path takes you. Tell your friends, co-workers and even total strangers how wonderful the woman you married is. Praise her in the church, praise her to your children, and praise her to your boss. Will people think you're strange for doing this? No, not really. I know this from experience - not only will your wife be edified, but so will Christ and even yourself. Never miss an opportunity to praise her, and be willing to create some opportunities as well."

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline. ... pline.html

The Muslim faith could be considered worse than the rest of the cultus.

Such a joyous creed these cults perform! Hammurabi, Augustine, and many more would be proud. When will our society insist on legal action? Can we teach women how and why to beat men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...Eam5FX58#at=15
rakovsky

Re: How to Discipline Your Wife

Post by rakovsky »

I am not aware of any Christian teachings in the medieval Church teaching to beat wives.

It seems rather that they are looking for a way to channel their sexual desires in the CDD cult.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR VIEWING:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... c268ed.jpg

It's not really about the wife doing something wrong, it's a sexual outlet.

I think that there are dysfunctional families where spouses physically abuse each other (probably 2/3 the time it is the husband who abuses), like punching, etc. They usually don't go into some kinds of post factum religious justifications for it.

My research on the prophecies of the Messiah's resurrection: http://rakovskii.livejournal.com
Huon

Post by Huon »

How to discipline your husband ?
rakovsky

Post by rakovsky »

Huon wrote:How to discipline your husband ?
A question with no answer?

My research on the prophecies of the Messiah's resurrection: http://rakovskii.livejournal.com