Why not Jesus?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

dveler2255

Re: Why not Jesus?

Post by dveler2255 »

there is no such thing as blind faith. a Christians is not one who reason within themselves. Judas not the Judas that betrayed Christ asked Jesus this question. Lord how will you make yourself know to us but to the rest of the world you won't? Jesus told him those that love me my Father and I will come and makes ourselves known unto to you. You see Jesus also said no one can come unto me unless me Father calls them giving them the understanding they need to believe. Faith is believing what God has revealed to you. How do you know understanding is coming from the Father is this Satan will keep you from thinking about God. So whenever a thought concerning God comes into your heart know it is from God. And like I said Faith is embracing and trusting what God has shown you. The lost are drawn to God but reject him because they love their sin more than God. Its not that they don't understand but when they are given understanding they reject it. Hope this helps

Dan