I am not asking you, I am telling you! Fantasy based

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

I am not asking you, I am telling you! Fantasy based

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

I do not swear much, but with so many believers of fantasy around, ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs

Some here will defend fantasy based religions; --- even as they see that stupid people who infest what could be decent creeds are the causes of much evil. I say stupid because that is what the root cause of fantasy belief is.

Islam is as Christianity was before it matured. Islam will mature in 2050. Est. The tipping point of belief.

Does the West really want to suffer fantasy based religions for that long?

Just so you will know. I owe one of those religions quite a bit for past help; but religions based on fantasy are proving to be an evil that we, --- in terms of evolving ideologies, --- can surly do without.

The Eastern religions, notably some forms of Buddhism are superior.

I would ask all those who follow fantasy based religions, to look back at the blood soaked history of your particular creed, one of many, and ask yourself why, in these modern days, you support a fantasy based religion.

I am not a nice guy but I know evil when I see it and fantasy based religions are evil.

Do you agree or are you believer in fantasies?

Regards
DL
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Re: I am not asking you, I am telling you! Fantasy based

Post by Peter Kirby »

I'll let people use all the colorful language they want in posts (...it may go ~Nowhere in Particular~ of course, at my discretion...), but this is just friendly notice that thread titles with vulgarity can be edited, even though posts are never edited.
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

I'm easy.

Regards
DL
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

it appears that you don't know what true religion is. If you did you would not respond with what you did.

Dan
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

dveler2255 wrote:it appears that you don't know what true religion is. If you did you would not respond with what you did.

Dan
I have read countless and all different versions of what a true religion is.

I will file yours with those other delusions.

Why are you respecting the immoral creeds I mentioned in the O.P.?

Regards
DL
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

than also file that God is a liar because that's what you are doing.
Huon

Post by Huon »

dveler2255 wrote:than also file that God is a liar because that's what you are doing.
Most of us knew that already ... :D
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

dveler2255 wrote:than also file that God is a liar because that's what you are doing.
Worse than a liar.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

If you want to look at your God's moral, or better said, immoral tenets then I am here for you.

I quoted what is said of the Christian God but you did not say who your God was. Shame perhaps.

Regards
DL
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

My GOD is the creator of the all, who reveals himself to those he sees with a good an honest heart. It is obvious that you are of a reprobate mind and a true anti-Christ. this will be the last time I will converse with you - you have sealed your fate by blaspheming the Holy Spirit where there is no forgiveness.

Dan
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

dveler2255 wrote:1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

My GOD is the creator of the all, who reveals himself to those he sees with a good an honest heart. It is obvious that you are of a reprobate mind and a true anti-Christ. this will be the last time I will converse with you - you have sealed your fate by blaspheming the Holy Spirit where there is no forgiveness.

Dan
Those of good and honest heart will reject your God who mostly always kills and almost never cures.

You can have that prick as your God all you like and follow him into hell where he belongs.

Regards
DL