Ark of the covenant

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

soberxp

Re: Ark of the covenant

Post by soberxp »

outhouse wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:29 am
soberxp wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:11 am
outhouse wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:33 am Sorry but the exodus or ark are fictional events/things. There is nothing to recover.
:wtf: :shock: :o :eh:
over here, Don't you study the history of the bible。Why aren't you interested in this ,The study of the bible should be a comprehensive study, right?
By restoring the ark, I felt that I could understand god well. All the ten commandments are for the protection of marriage, all the good things are around marriage, all the bad things are around marriage, and this is the style of the ark.
This was FICTION, it never happened, there is NO ark.
what do you believe ?
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

soberxp wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:28 am
outhouse wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:33 am Sorry but the exodus or ark are fictional events/things. There is nothing to recover.
over here, Don't you study the history of the bible。Why aren't you interested in this ,The study of the bible should be a comprehensive study, right?
By restoring the ark, I felt that I could understand god well. All the ten commandments are for the protection of marriage, all the good things are around marriage, all the bad things are around marriage, and this is the style of the ark.
what do you believe ?
The factual Canaanite origin of proto Israelites after the bronze age collapse.
soberxp

Post by soberxp »

outhouse wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:09 pm
soberxp wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:28 am
what do you believe ?
The factual Canaanite origin of proto Israelites after the bronze age collapse.
Hold out your hands, let the palm of your hand face you, merge your hands, the texture of your hand, and you will see the shape of the womb,It's not a coincidence,We are designed by god :cheers:
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

not credible