Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.
Gnostic Bishop

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:22 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:09 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 amI judge their actions and what kind of ideology they follow. If they do not recognize or change the evil ideology then they are not fighting evil and that is what I judge as evil.
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 am If you are not the arbiter of your morals and moral sense, who is?
Whatever you message was, it went right over my head. Or were you complimenting the sound thinking?

Regards
DL
in the first judging others is stated, in the second judging self is?
So you were complimenting the sound thinking. good. :cheers:

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:16 pm
bbyrd009 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:22 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:09 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 amI judge their actions and what kind of ideology they follow. If they do not recognize or change the evil ideology then they are not fighting evil and that is what I judge as evil.
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 am If you are not the arbiter of your morals and moral sense, who is?
Whatever you message was, it went right over my head. Or were you complimenting the sound thinking?

Regards
DL
in the first judging others is stated, in the second judging self is?
So you were complimenting the sound thinking. good. :cheers:

Regards
DL
you don't see any diff i take it lol
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Yes I do.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Got acknowledged about twenty times today, thank you Abba :)
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:10 pm Got acknowledged about twenty times today, thank you Abba :)
Ok.

Regards
DL
WilliamIV

Post by WilliamIV »

No. For example, I am a Pentecostal follower. God has given us freedom, and the interpretation of the Bible is different for all believers. It is often argued that Pentecostals are a sect. Or not? Difference does not mean rejection. Everyone chooses what is missing. Comprehending the new, you are certainly able to identify reality and fantasy. Therefore, for a wise and quick-witted inhabitant of the planet Earth, magical powers and the influence of an ordinary sect are not terrible. You must firmly believe in what you are going to and everything in your life will be fine
Last edited by WilliamIV on Wed May 04, 2022 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

WilliamIV wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:22 am No. For example, I am a Pentecostal follower. God has given us freedom, and the interpretation of the Bible is different for all believers.
Welcome to the forum!
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

WilliamIV wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:22 am No. For example, I am a Pentecostal follower. God has given us freedom, and the interpretation of the Bible is different for all believers.
Indeed.

Moral people will condemn the genocidal Yahweh to the hell he belongs in.

Christians tend to call evil good and that really screws up a persons morals.

Does your bible have the same references I quote below that show that Yahweh denies us all a free will, by giving grace, or not.

------

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

A genius I know says that there is no such thing as free will to a tribal animal like us.

He is mostly right, even as we do have a small bit of free will.

You say God gave you freedom.

When did he do that?

Be specific please.

Regards
DL