Page 1 of 7

Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 am
by Gnostic Bishop
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:03 pm
by iskander
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 am
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude? no
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few? this is not accurate
Can you forgive a rude God? yes

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm
by iskander
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?
this is not accurate because,
The Torah's claim is that the entire people heard God speak at Mount Sinai, experiencing national revelation.


Did God Speak at Sinai?
Apr 8, 2000
by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith and Rabbi Moshe Zeldman
http://www.aish.com/jl/b/bb/Did_God_Speak_at_Sinai.html

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 am
by Gnostic Bishop
iskander wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?
this is not accurate because,
The Torah's claim is that the entire people heard God speak at Mount Sinai, experiencing national revelation.


Did God Speak at Sinai?
Apr 8, 2000
by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith and Rabbi Moshe Zeldman
http://www.aish.com/jl/b/bb/Did_God_Speak_at_Sinai.html
https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Regards
DL

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 am
by Gnostic Bishop
iskander wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:03 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 am
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude? no
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few? this is not accurate
Can you forgive a rude God? yes
I have been acknowledged. Try reading the O.P.

Regards
DL

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 am
by iskander
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 am
iskander wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?
this is not accurate because,
The Torah's claim is that the entire people heard God speak at Mount Sinai, experiencing national revelation.


Did God Speak at Sinai?
Apr 8, 2000
by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith and Rabbi Moshe Zeldman
http://www.aish.com/jl/b/bb/Did_God_Speak_at_Sinai.html
https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Regards
DL
Image
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... e-Foot.htm

Hillel seemed to have been a very kind man'
"One famous account in the Talmud (Shabbat 31a) tells about a gentile who wanted to convert to Judaism. This happened not infrequently, and this individual stated that he would accept Judaism only if a rabbi would teach him the entire Torah while he, the prospective convert, stood on one foot. First he went to Shammai, who, insulted by this ridiculous request, threw him out of the house. The man did not give up and went to Hillel. This gentle sage accepted the challenge, and said:
"What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation of this—go and study it!""

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:55 am
by iskander
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 am
iskander wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:03 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 am
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude? no
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few? this is not accurate
Can you forgive a rude God? yes
I have been acknowledged. Try reading the O.P.

Regards
DL
Rude gods are of no importance to me. and I forgive them all.

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:14 am
by Gnostic Bishop
Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:54 pm
by iskander
iskander wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?
this is not accurate because,
The Torah's claim is that the entire people heard God speak at Mount Sinai, experiencing national revelation.


Did God Speak at Sinai?
Apr 8, 2000
by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith and Rabbi Moshe Zeldman
http://www.aish.com/jl/b/bb/Did_God_Speak_at_Sinai.html
God was told by Moses not to speak with 'them' any more as the people had asked him to do, thus Moses became the Vicar of Hashem on earth, and the model for the Pope and Mohamed ...


20:16 They said to Moses, 'You speak to us, and we will listen. But let God not speak with us any more, for we will die if He does.

Re: Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:38 pm
by iskander
iskander wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:54 pm
iskander wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm
Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?
this is not accurate because,
The Torah's claim is that the entire people heard God speak at Mount Sinai, experiencing national revelation.


Did God Speak at Sinai?
Apr 8, 2000
by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith and Rabbi Moshe Zeldman
http://www.aish.com/jl/b/bb/Did_God_Speak_at_Sinai.html
God was told by Moses not to speak with 'them' any more as the people had asked him to do, thus Moses became the Vicar of Hashem on earth, and the model for the Pope and Mohamed ...


20:16 They said to Moses, 'You speak to us, and we will listen. But let God not speak with us any more, for we will die if He does.
God was not happy with Moses and decided to speak directly with humanity again as he had done in ex,20:16 . God realize that in order to become the lover of mankind he will have to take human form and behave like a man, for humanity will be destroyed if he appears to them in full splendour .

http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/pharos/ ... _1984.html
"Juno disguised herself as a mortal and, gaining Semele's confidence, persuaded her to ask Jupiter to make love to her in his natural splendour. Semele was incinerated by the lightning that accompanied the god in his pure state."