With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.
Gnostic Bishop

Re: With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Check your map.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 am Check your map.

Regards
DL
That is a country bro, it has a prolly like a "Constitution," iow a bunch of words some guys got together and wrote down on paper, nothing like a nation at all, two diff anminals entirely. So again wadr you are apparently accepting the interpretations of the literalists/deceived here. I mean 1948, srsly?
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am

Regards
DL
That is a country bro, it has a prolly like a "Constitution," iow a bunch of words some guys got together and wrote down on paper, nothing like a nation at all, two diff anminals entirely. So again wadr you are apparently accepting the interpretations of the literalists/deceived here. I mean 1948, srsly?
Whatever it is, it is a nation state. If you wish to dispute that, do it with the map makers.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:19 pm
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am

Regards
DL
Whatever it is, it is a nation state. If you wish to dispute that, do it with the map makers.

Regards
DL
if you won't address the point then i have better things to do than bang my head against a wall wadr, have a nice day.
They named it "Israel" when they stole it exactly for people like you and the other religious ppl, I guess.
You make gnossis into a curse word when you worm like this tho, should be pretty obvious

ps you can go fondle yourself at the other notifications too, i'm sure they are equally as self-serving
Stand There as long as it feels good and right to you, GB
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20