Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Love without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words, not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.

All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is to look at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does not return that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.

Some Christians and other believers will not see that. Most who are not led by faith, generally accept the truth stated above.

This link, in its message, gives about the same notion.

http://imgur.com/a/CIce4

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:26 pm Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Love without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words,
which you of course don't bother to Quote, bc you can't.
not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.
horse shit, and any 3rd grader can easily be made to understand how "Jesus of Nazareth" interprets into "John Doe from out of Nowhere" which is not how i would have phrased it, hence the quotes.
All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is to look at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does not return that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.

Some Christians and other believers will not see that. Most who are not led by faith, generally accept the truth stated above.
well i guess a brief chat with any mother would blow chunks all over that, don't you think? I think what is likely best envisioned here is your standards of love bro, sorry.
About your luck i mean.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL
[/quote]i think you're repeating yourself, prolly the software i guess. Reads diff in editor.
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

And the link leads to a blank page btw
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:19 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:26 pm Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Love without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words,
I think it is logical and reasonable and that most people know what Jesus taught.

Just google where Jesus speaks of works and deeds and how he says he will recognize his people and there you are.

If you cannot do your own research, let me know and I will get the quote, if you do not see the logic and reason behind what I put. If not give an argument against the notion and show how you know if you are loved by someone.
not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.
horse shit, and any 3rd grader can easily be made to understand how "Jesus of Nazareth" interprets into "John Doe from out of Nowhere" which is not how i would have phrased it, hence the quotes.
Try to make sense next time.

Code: Select all

[QUOTE]

Some Christians and other believers will not see that. Most who are not led by faith, generally accept the truth stated above.[/
There are no believers if we go by the standard Jesus said. That they could do all he did and more.

As to faith. Faith without facts is for fools.
QUOTE] well i guess a brief chat with any mother would blow chunks all over that, don't you think? I think what is likely best envisioned here is your standards of love bro, sorry.
About your luck i mean.
I an only your the unlucky one given your thinking ability.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL
i think you're repeating yourself, prolly the software i guess. Reads diff in editor.
[/quote]

The link works nicely for me.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:15 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:19 pm

I think it is logical and reasonable and that most people know what Jesus taught.

Just google where Jesus speaks of works and deeds and how he says he will recognize his people and there you are.

If you cannot do your own research, let me know and I will get the quote, if you do not see the logic and reason behind what I put. If not give an argument against the notion and show how you know if you are loved by someone.
https://biblehub.com/lexicon/romans/5-8.htm , and i know a raging atheist when i see one. Have a good one buddy, and best of luck to You. You surely know your pov is right out of Aleister Crowley, right
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

I am a cut above atheists as I was promoting atheist churches years before they finally started opening them.

But hey, if you want to lie to feel good about yourself, go ahead.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

You're just all that on a stick, huh? Most humble guy on the planet, etc etc?
lol