Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Re: Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Post by bbyrd009 »

ya, i gotta witness for him here, youre about like most any believer i guess :D
Geocalyx wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:16 pm That's beacuse whatever I say has to be inflated in order for you to be able to read it past your ego, dude
we encourage ppl to brand themselves now right? insanity. hey when you got baptised yoru went to Luby's and right back to your old life, rigt? Pay any attention to those words about "buried in death" and "resurrection" as you were coming up? I mean we dont follow that at all, do we? So we kinda get more skilled at faking it, maybe, almost like another skin, kill them with kindnesss in bidness, right, customers always right, etc. ha our prophet's totally gone a'whoring bro. surely just a thin veneer.
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Geocalyx wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:53 pm By saying 'we', you're speaking of the Father (the All), of whom you feel part of. But you should know the All thanks no one. All it does is love.

You really should become like a little child - remember how you used to think Dad was awesome? Or maybe you thought he should be awesome? Either way, it makes no difference. People are intrinsically expectant of good from Other, as you noted - the rest are layers of doctrinal ballast, and you yourself appear to be full of it. To sum it up - condemning religion for general cosmic irregularities stemming from selfish interests and social malpractice might be an easy thing to do, but is ultimately bullshit. It's like condemning German because Mein Kampf was written in it or something.

Matter of fact, you're being yet another charlatan doing gnosis a terrible disfavor by preaching the word of hate in its name. And you do it with Kaa's sneaky eyes, too. Shame on you, o false overseer.
ya, gotta witness for you here too, sorry gb. I dont think of you as a Gnostic anyway. You are holding some fairly serious pain bro. Someone is renting space in your head. Anyway the Naive dialectic is hard for anyone to find, i guess, *we're tired of this manna, give us some meat!* huh?
asking someone raised from the crib to succeed and win to become vulnerable and confess faults and forgive, few can really do this unconditionally; ever.

did you go out in the way of the seventy Geo? if so i'm impressed. Like you almost have to have, whether you associated it or not. anyway zing on the little child thing, yeh
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

a big thing i'm railing against in another forum now is the idea of God's Forgiveness, believers can even read *and not just our sins, but the sins of the whole world* and then be telling ppl in eir very next post to "ask God's forgiveness" or something similar which just isnt there, etc https://biblehub.net/search.php?q=%22as ... iveness%22
*who told you that you were naked?*
so i'm kinda pissed @ the notion of a Vengeful God myself actually :)
thats where all the destruction comes from imo