I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

As a Gnostic Christian, I follow the esoteric teachings of Jesus.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This fits perfectly with the bibles teachings that we are to judge all things and hold to the good.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

This is a compulsion to be our own masters instead of just kowtowing to someone else’s opinions.

This is also why Christians used their inquisitions on us. Freedom of thought was not allowed by Christianity.

A concept and freedom that Christians now seem to promote.

Many Christians follow the teachings of, to us, a genocidal and infanticidal demiurge, Yahweh.

How Christians can see him as a good god is beyond me and Christians shy away from any apologetics as to why they think such a satanic god is good.

I see my judgements as more moral than that immoral demiurge and that is why I have rejected him for Jesus.

Do you follow 1 Thessalonians 5:21, or do you let someone else do your judging for you?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

Post by bbyrd009 »

i get that you were abused or whatever by some guy, but YHWH has made very plain that the Christian "God" is not Him, anyway, gb; I desire mercy, not sacrifice, No son of man may die for another's sins, If you dig a pit for others, you end up in it yourself, the heir is under servants until he inherits and is no better than a slave, even though he is lord of all, on and on, only the Bible is written in a dialectic you are currently unable to read i guess gb. Or something.

My guess is its that hate and lack of forgiveness that oozes from your every pore bro, so you might do tourself a favor and forgive whoever it was that warped you, yeh? And we're all warped, ok, we all have something to overcome imo.

But you can keep acting like a 12 year old girl on her first period as long as you like, ok, blame Yah if you want, blame whoever you want, bc

thats what victims do, right
Last edited by bbyrd009 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

*test everything, and keep what is good* came to you from the Christian Bible, right
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

fwiw i wouldnt even bother bro but for the open, anguished cry for help every time you post
jesus already
believers are hypocrites, yes, ty capt obvious.

and no offense but this is everywhere in the Bible, but has been hidden from ppl like you who let Christians interpret the Bible for them on purpose, hence your terminal (probably) misunderstanding

("demiurge" jesus you guys are worse than the believers sometimes narf)

religious nuts, huh?
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

i guess it starts with *what did you go out into the wilderness to see?* or likely even before that, dunno,
*give me some of that red stew or i will die!" is an obvious allision to perceiving Jesus incorrectly, the *Apollos* references are subtle but right on target, even *beware the thief in the night* should clue a believer in that "death, more abundantly" (expecting to be rewarded only after death, with heaven, iow) is not even close to Christianity, it is Mithraism/Cult of Sol Invictus,

and no offense bro but you are just slow on the uptake ok, or never bothered to crack a Bible yourself or something? Which im sure after your religious-nut parents got done with you you wouldnt touch with a tfp anyway right, is basically what im getting here? Who, tf, would call themselves "bishop" otherwise?

anyway, yeh, surely no angry Old White Guy with a Long White Beard ok, yes

*who told you that you were naked?*

now pls shut up until you have something real to say ty
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

This must be your site or something because I would have booted you off a long time ago.

Since you are still here, I guess I will close my account or lose the address.

I hope you get extra points from the owners if you are the owner.

Regards
DL
Joseph D. L.

Post by Joseph D. L. »

Anyone calling themselves a gnostic is someone who failed history.

As for authorities? I don't believe in such things.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Joseph D. L. wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:42 pm Anyone calling themselves a gnostic is someone who failed history.

I admit that history is not my greatest forte, but I know a guy who would pin your ears back. So to speak

Correct, lovingly please, any historical statement I put. Where have I failed?

I come to these places to be corrected. If I cannot be corrected I gain nothing, Correction is the prise I seek.

On authorities.

Is your ideology and way of thinking not made up of the thinking of people you respect and emulate?

In a sense, have you not taken their thinking as authoritative thinking? It must be so as that is what you are living. No?
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Joseph D. L. wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:42 pm Anyone calling themselves a gnostic is someone who failed history.

word
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:01 pm

I admit that history is not my greatest forte, but I know a guy who would pin your ears back. So to speak

Correct, lovingly please, any historical statement I put. Where have I failed?

I come to these places to be corrected. If I cannot be corrected I gain nothing, Correction is the prise I seek.

On authorities.

Is your ideology and way of thinking not made up of the thinking of people you respect and emulate?

In a sense, have you not taken their thinking as authoritative thinking? It must be so as that is what you are living. No?
um seems like maybe some balance between your thread title and that might be in order though, just to avoid megalomania

there is a place for rome, and rome should also be resisted, so to speak;
The heir is under servants until he inherits, and is no better than a slave...