An opinion regarding Islam

Discussion about the Quran, hadith, the history of Islam, etc.
outhouse
Posts: 3525
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by outhouse » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 pm

JPCusickSr wrote:
The American propaganda is not very savvy.

.

Horse crap, these people are primitive savages and WE have to go over there and stop the muslim on mulsim genocide because no one else will.


REALITY is the koran is worthless and it is plagiarized myth that holds no historical value at all for Jesus or Israelite history because copied crap is worthless here.

User avatar
JPCusickSr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:50 am
Location: 20636
Contact:

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by JPCusickSr » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:38 am

outhouse wrote: Horse crap, these people are primitive savages and WE have to go over there and stop the muslim on mulsim genocide because no one else will.

REALITY is the koran is worthless and it is plagiarized myth that holds no historical value at all for Jesus or Israelite history because copied crap is worthless here.
If I were a moderator then I would delete your rant and give you a warning, and I wonder why they do not?

You add nothing to a discussion, your off topic, dirty words and spewing hateful bigotry, so why are you here?

My guess is that you might be the forum owner using the secret identity of an "outhouse" so no one will know that it is you and that would explain why you do not get censored.

Clearly you are here just trying to derail any real discussion and only a fool would try to fight your kind of strategy, so I too will probably quit this forum because of you as I have other things to do, and if I can not discuss the topic then there is no reason to keep logging back in here.

This is sad, but it does explain why this forum has so little activity and why other people leave here too.

I think maybe we could change the name of this forum to the outhouse disposal place.

:goodmorning:
SIGNATURE:
JP Cusick Sr.

User avatar
Peter Kirby
Site Admin
Posts: 5185
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:13 pm
Location: Santa Clara
Contact:

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by Peter Kirby » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:43 am

JPCusickSr wrote:My guess is that you might be the forum owner using the secret identity of an "outhouse" so no one will know that it is you and that would explain why you do not get censored.
This gave me a good laugh, thank you!

Please review the forum rules. We are not very big on censorship here around these parts.
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown

User avatar
Secret Alias
Posts: 8416
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:47 am

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by Secret Alias » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:10 pm

outhouse is a car salesman in northern California named John. He is not the moderator of the forum. Many Americans occupy the position of the stupidest, least sophisticated people living on the earth. The irrational hatred being directed against Islam is purpose-driven. They want to have a war with someone. It used to 'communism' but now Russia is their friend so people like John do this http://ktla.com/2017/03/16/man-charged- ... -employee/ to Muslims. It's absolutely disgusting. But derives its origin from the less developed intellectual capacity of many people. They hate whatever is different likely because they can't find common ground with other human beings on a deeper meaningful level. Like my grade two teach once told our class - beware of friendship which solely derive from the hatred of a common enemy or scapegoat.
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

outhouse
Posts: 3525
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: The infidels:

Post by outhouse » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:35 pm

neilgodfrey wrote:
JPCusickSr wrote: This is the section of the forum where we are to talk about Muslim and Islam.
I have found talk about Islam and Muslim peoples is impossible on this forum because outhouse jumps in to derail every discussion with ignorant bigotry.

Christians in muslim countries are beheaded, muslims in our country are spoiled, buy guns and murder innocent people.

Maybe you don't think beheading is barbaric and primitive, and maybe you can sleep well ignoring this behavior. I don't.

We have not even began to deal with all the negative aspects of their severe fundamentalism.

Mr Godfrey there is not one scholar in the whole world that uses the koran for any historical aspect of jesus or Israelite cultures. It has no historical value at all here. And their factual plagiarized theology is defended by sectarian genocide protecting a myth.

SO WTF do you want to know about islam? its a bit hypocritical you slam Christian apologist but give these animals a free ride.

outhouse
Posts: 3525
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by outhouse » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Secret Alias wrote:outhouse is a car salesman in northern California named John. He is not the moderator of the forum. Many Americans occupy the position of the stupidest, least sophisticated people living on the earth. The irrational hatred being directed against Islam is purpose-driven. They want to have a war with someone. It used to 'communism' but now Russia is their friend so people like John do this http://ktla.com/2017/03/16/man-charged- ... -employee/ to Muslims. It's absolutely disgusting. But derives its origin from the less developed intellectual capacity of many people. They hate whatever is different likely because they can't find common ground with other human beings on a deeper meaningful level. Like my grade two teach once told our class - beware of friendship which solely derive from the hatred of a common enemy or scapegoat.
You sell books for a penny [fact]

I keep you on ignore because your intellect is so low. I have never laid a hand on these filthy animals. Unlike you I'm honest.

I have already admitted I hate fanaticism and fundamentalism. My list includes dirty orthodox jews, and YEC and all of islam.

These people are all cancer to humanity, sort of like you who runs off anyone who doesn't hold your uneducated opinion of history, which is everyone. You are one nasty old man dude and have no business deriding anyone from severe ignorance and bias.

outhouse
Posts: 3525
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by outhouse » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:48 pm

JPCusickSr wrote:
My guess is that you might be the forum owner using the secret identity of an "outhouse"

:goodmorning:

That's is how ignorant you are. Your wrong again.

Name me one scholar in the whole world that uses the koran for anything historical about Jesus or the Israelite cultures. You know it does not exist.

Here is where we cut honest from dishonest, with me you know what you get. lets put you to the test. Is the koran 100% plagiarized from biblical traditions ?????



You should be able to handle that easy question

outhouse
Posts: 3525
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by outhouse » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 pm

JPCusickSr wrote: so I too will probably quit this forum because of you as I have other things to do, url] disposal place.

Cowards run.

You already admitted theistic bias, and like most apologist, not a single one has ever survived this forum, because it is they who cannot support their position OR further ANY academic knowledge.

outhouse
Posts: 3525
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: useful information about Islamic manuscripts

Post by outhouse » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:03 pm

neilgodfrey wrote:Suddenly some Islamic terrorists emerge and carry the day and the next thing we know the religion of Muhammad has "always" been such a monstrous evil and will be until it is obliterated from the planet.

.

Well Mr Godfrey

Do you want to discuss islam OR just my hatred of fanaticism?? ill start with both.


First of all YOU ARE WRONG. I know you have an ego to protect so I hope you will ditch that crap. Muhammad is not the problem, the Koran is not the problem [well in part it is for being vague] but Muhammad warned the people NOT TO BE fanatical and to use moderation. the people lost this context a thousand years ago. ish.

Art one time islam was the learning and education capitol for the world with effects wide spread and still felt in our cultures deeply today.

Today its the barbaric cultures that are the problem, the religion has become so perverted and overused. The world is growing around their fanaticism and fundamentalism and they refuse to release it.

MAYBE we should first discuss the dangers of faith used incorrectly?

User avatar
JPCusickSr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:50 am
Location: 20636
Contact:

Repose:

Post by JPCusickSr » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Secret Alias wrote:outhouse is a car salesman in northern California named John.
I can not believe that.

The name John is irrelevant, and a car salesman MAYBE, but northern CA is preposterous.
Secret Alias wrote: He is not the moderator of the forum.
Apparently the "Site Admin" has a sense of humor.

That I see as a positive sign.
Secret Alias wrote: Many Americans occupy the position of the stupidest, least sophisticated people living on the earth.
I have always viewed each one as an individual.

You may have a very real point in viewing them as a group.
Secret Alias wrote: The irrational hatred being directed against Islam is purpose-driven. They want to have a war with someone. It used to 'communism' but now Russia is their friend so people like John do this http://ktla.com/2017/03/16/man-charged- ... -employee/ to Muslims. It's absolutely disgusting. But derives its origin from the less developed intellectual capacity of many people. They hate whatever is different likely because they can't find common ground with other human beings on a deeper meaningful level.
I agree with what you say here but I think there is more to it.

That Americans believe their self superior and that we are militarily stronger than any resistance and thereby the bigotry against Islam is from the bullies who see the Muslims as vulnerable and weak, and they only want the war based on their egotism of victory assured.

Their pretended bravery and their bigotry is a coward's stance.
Secret Alias wrote: Like my grade two teach once told our class - beware of friendship which solely derive from the hatred of a common enemy or scapegoat.
My teachers never taught me anything so practical as that one liner, and it really is a tough phenomenon to guard against.

As like now I do not want me and you or any other to be friends based on our disgust with the Mr "outhouse" so that principle applies here and now.

I see now that this thread was started by that person so he thereby gets a justification to spew out from his outhouse more-so here because this is his thread, and so I will start paying closer attention before I get into any other outhouse with him.

I like this saying too = When a person shows you who they are, believe them.
SIGNATURE:
JP Cusick Sr.

Post Reply