sentenced to death for atheism’

All other informal historical discussion, ancient or modern, falls here. This includes the topics of Islam, Buddhism, and other religious traditions.

Moderator: JoeWallack

outhouse

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pm Your espoused views are simply deplorable. Knowing nothing about life in Muslim countries, you continue to spout nonsense concerning all Muslims.
Your ignorance is outstanding. Your assumptions border on idiocy.

I have family that are muslim, forced to this country by Islamic sectarian genocide. I have dead relatives due to Islamic terrorism on their own faith.

Yes ignore Islamic genocide from the safety of your country that keeps as many muslims out as possible. Europe is experiencing Islamic terrorism because they let these primitive people in wi9lly nilly. Factually where ever there are muslims, there is terrorism. Ask yourself why.

Here is a fact for you to chew on, the actual genocide committed by islam is in the millions. Now I know you do not have the intellect to ask yourself why and actually do some research on why the religion fosters such violence and hatred of themselves and others. I can tell you it is factually tied to the level of fanaticism and fundamentalism required to be a muslim.

Christianity has YEC nutjobs that have no moderation of religion and they embarrass humanity. But they do not have the violence levels found in islam.

Orthodox Jews nutjobs have no moderation of religion and they embarrass humanity. But they do not have the violence levels found in islam.

Moderation is key and islam has no moderation, it is not allowed. It is not a Sunday religion it is a complete way of life that requires you to avoid reality, history and science. It is factual brainwashing.
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pmYou would be an idiot if you projected the actions of some onto all
And you would be an idiot for not knowing the levels of required fundamentalism and fanaticism in each religion.

Whys is islam so violent that their people fly jets loaded with people into tall buildings to murder others? Yet Christianity and Judaism are not having that problems.

Islam as practiced today is cancer to humanity

A muslim in a Christian country is protected and given a safe place to raise a family.

A Christian in a muslim country is beheaded and tortured, women and children raped.

Yes, some muslims are bad, so are some christians, so are some of most groups you'd like to nominate.

Most muslims are good people that practice primitive ideology with so little moderation, the line between extremism and a normal everyday muslim is A VERY THIN LINE. That's why they breed terrorism UNLIKE ANY OTHER RELIGION.

You could get into social anthropology and understand they also have the highest amount of illiteracy and tribalism compared to other faiths and blame the primitive lifestyle educated counties do not have, but that is only moving the goal post.

Instead of attacking the problem of islamic terrorism and primitive behavior that murders atheist because they choose reality, you only search with a magnifying glass for my faults, and you pretty much suck at that as well. Maybe that's is why you suck at this hobby of reconstructing the past and are sitting on a fence post in the middle without a working hypothesis.
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 am
spin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pm Your espoused views are simply deplorable. Knowing nothing about life in Muslim countries, you continue to spout nonsense concerning all Muslims.
Your ignorance is outstanding. Your assumptions border on idiocy.
The following is somehow part of an attempt to "rebutt" your lack of knowledge about life in Muslim countries:
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amI have family that are muslim, forced to this country by Islamic sectarian genocide.
You can't see that you've just shot yourself in the foot. Perhaps not all muslims are evil as you conjure them to be.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amI have dead relatives due to Islamic terrorism on their own faith.
And others have dead relatives due to school shootings and a myriad of other terrible causes. You just find yourself monomanically concentrating on the actions of some muslims.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amYes ignore Islamic genocide from the safety of your country that keeps as many muslims out as possible.
Who's ignoring genocide, be it muslim or American or whosever? Your crystal ball is disfunctional.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amEurope is experiencing Islamic terrorism because they let these primitive people in wi9lly nilly. Factually where ever there are muslims, there is terrorism. Ask yourself why.
This is just a barefaced lie.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amHere is a fact for you to chew on, the actual genocide committed by islam is in the millions. Now I know you do not have the intellect to ask yourself why and actually do some research on why the religion fosters such violence and hatred of themselves and others. I can tell you it is factually tied to the level of fanaticism and fundamentalism required to be a muslim.
How many hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have died in the genocide inflicted by the west since the GWBush criminal enterprise? How many deaths are you talking about in your muslim genocide claim in the same period?
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amChristianity has YEC nutjobs that have no moderation of religion and they embarrass humanity. But they do not have the violence levels found in islam.
Who has carpetbombed YEC cities?
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amOrthodox Jews nutjobs have no moderation of religion and they embarrass humanity. But they do not have the violence levels found in islam.
Perhaps there's not enough of them.

Do those muslims who do those things that have caught your eye reach the "violence levels" found in the gangs of NY or LA or in any well-organized criminal organization (drugs, human trafficking, gambling, etc)? I wouldn't think so.

(And I will not excuse the actions of those muslims who commit horrific crimes, as I won't excuse any other horrific crimes. You just turn a blind eye to most.)
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 amModeration is key and islam has no moderation, it is not allowed. It is not a Sunday religion it is a complete way of life that requires you to avoid reality, history and science. It is factual brainwashing.
Bullshit is the key to your rhetoric. You have no sense of perspective, no sense of history, and no sense of reasoned argument. All you do is transform vivid events into generalities. (This is a common form of ignorance fostered by cynical news sources to sell product rather than provide realistic reportage.) When not doing this you are crystal ball gazing (ie making shit up for which you have no tangible evidence).

It's obvious that your response to muslims in general is irrational and almost certainly based on media manipulation of non-representative--though vivid--events. You've shown a marked inability to avoid such shortcomings and you keep repeating the same blunders, preferring to be manipulated into the hegemonic view of muslims as a whole. In fact you know nothing about muslims in general, just the actions of a relative few nutjobs as reported in the media which are used to produce a false overview.

(The vividness of plane crashes does not change the fact that more people die on the roads, but we are more likely to be moved by plane crashes. Reality is not determined by vividness.)
Dysexlia lures • ⅔ of what we see is behind our eyes
spin

Post by spin »

Before we unleashed sectarian chaos in Syria, christians had a reasonable life in the country. Armenians in Aleppo were well-off and happy. There were no beheadings. The only people tortured were for political reasons (just like Guantanamo). Everyone knew who the secret police were by sight. Despite the Assad (pere et fils) posturing, life was relatively good in the country (at least until the drought). The situation was not too dissimilar from that under Mubarak in Egypt. The muslim world you have created in your head might be true for America's friends the Saudi Arabians (where righteous indignation is swallowed for the sake of oil), but the real muslim world is much more complex and diverse than you are presently capable of comprehending.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 am
spin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pmYou would be an idiot if you projected the actions of some onto all
And you would be an idiot for not knowing the levels of required fundamentalism and fanaticism in each religion.

Whys is islam so violent that their people fly jets loaded with people into tall buildings to murder others? Yet Christianity and Judaism are not having that problems.

A muslim in a Christian country is protected and given a safe place to raise a family.

A Christian in a muslim country is beheaded and tortured, women and children raped.

Yes, some muslims are bad, so are some christians, so are some of most groups you'd like to nominate.

Most muslims are good people that practice primitive ideology with so little moderation, the line between extremism and a normal everyday muslim is A VERY THIN LINE. That's why they breed terrorism UNLIKE ANY OTHER RELIGION.

You could get into social anthropology and understand they also have the highest amount of illiteracy and tribalism compared to other faiths and blame the primitive lifestyle educated counties do not have, but that is only moving the goal post.

Instead of attacking the problem of islamic terrorism and primitive behavior that murders atheist because they choose reality, you only search with a magnifying glass for my faults, and you pretty much suck at that as well. Maybe that's is why you suck at this hobby of reconstructing the past and are sitting on a fence post in the middle without a working hypothesis.
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 amPerhaps not all muslims are evil as you conjure them to be.
Comprehension and honesty are required here. I never stated such or implied such.

I never stated all are evil. I have stated however that all are required to hold a high level of fanaticism and fundamentalism making the line/gap between muslim and terrorist smaller then any other religion. The requirements in islam to be a muslim means one has to embarrass humanity by refusing history and science and general knowledge. ALSO more so then any other faith. Moderation in islam is exactly like calling a YEC moderate. There is no such a thing.

makes me sick you defend murderers
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 am Before we unleashed sectarian chaos in Syria, christians had a reasonable life in the country. Armenians in Aleppo were well-off and happy. There were no beheadings. The only people tortured were for political reasons (just like Guantanamo). Everyone knew who the secret police were by sight. Despite the Assad (pere et fils) posturing, life was relatively good in the country (at least until the drought). The situation was not too dissimilar from that under Mubarak in Egypt. The muslim world you have created in your head might be true for America's friends the Saudi Arabians (where righteous indignation is swallowed for the sake of oil), but the real muslim world is much more complex and diverse than you are presently capable of comprehending.

What a bunch of BS excuses all the while avoiding the real problems of required fanaticism and fundamentalism.

NO OTHER RELIGION commits as much barbaric cowardly violence as islam.
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 amIt's obvious that your response to muslims in general is irrational and almost certainly based on media manipulation
Lie, first hand experience with muslims from many countries, This dishonesty is desperation due to your intellectual inability to answer straight forward questions like, "Why does islam commit the most cowardly violence out of any faith?"

There are no excuses for religious based violence, from any religion.

It is simple math spinny, add muslims to any peaceful country, and you will now have added violence to a peaceful country.

Name a peaceful Islamic country that does not oppress women???? factually does not exist. Ask yourself why.
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:15 am
spin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 amPerhaps not all muslims are evil as you conjure them to be.
Comprehension and honesty are required here. I never stated such or implied such.

I never stated all are evil. I have stated however that all are required to hold a high level of fanaticism and fundamentalism making the line/gap between muslim and terrorist smaller then any other religion. The requirements in islam to be a muslim means one has to embarrass humanity by refusing history and science and general knowledge. ALSO more so then any other faith. Moderation in islam is exactly like calling a YEC moderate. There is no such a thing.

makes me sick you defend murderers
Makes me sick at times to think you consider yourself a rational human being. I said...

(And I will not excuse the actions of those muslims who commit horrific crimes, as I won't excuse any other horrific crimes. You just turn a blind eye to most.)

You are incapable of reading or holding rational debate.
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:17 am
spin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 am Before we unleashed sectarian chaos in Syria, christians had a reasonable life in the country. Armenians in Aleppo were well-off and happy. There were no beheadings. The only people tortured were for political reasons (just like Guantanamo). Everyone knew who the secret police were by sight. Despite the Assad (pere et fils) posturing, life was relatively good in the country (at least until the drought). The situation was not too dissimilar from that under Mubarak in Egypt. The muslim world you have created in your head might be true for America's friends the Saudi Arabians (where righteous indignation is swallowed for the sake of oil), but the real muslim world is much more complex and diverse than you are presently capable of comprehending.
{pre-Aristotelian waffle omitted}

What a bunch of BS excuses all the while avoiding the real problems of required fanaticism and fundamentalism.

NO OTHER RELIGION commits as much barbaric cowardly violence as islam.
I understand you are incapable of mounting a rational argument.

You continue to commit the same blunder of attributing to all the vivid acts of a few and simple facts won't disabuse you of the habit.

You need basic retraining.
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 am
spin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 amIt's obvious that your response to muslims in general is irrational and almost certainly based on media manipulation
Lie, first hand experience with muslims from many countries,
This sort of intangible claim is a schoolyard resort of those lacking content: "You don't know..." "I know lots!"
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 amThis dishonesty is desperation due to your intellectual inability to answer straight forward questions like, "Why does islam commit the most cowardly violence out of any faith?"
You can't ask a non-biased question. "Why do christians commit the most cowardly acts of violence, such as murdering their wives and neighbors, people they don't know in the streets, why do they traffick in human misery for prostitution and slave labor?" Your Islamic counterparts employ the same twisted arguments that you use. What is the mental difference between you?
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 amThere are no excuses for religious based violence, from any religion.
I agree.

Yet I do not condone your ignorant racist blather.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 amIt is simple math spinny, add muslims to any peaceful country, and you will now have added violence to a peaceful country.
People like you throughout the western world do not see the fact that the vast majority of muslims living in those countries are good law-abiding citizens. Such people are too busy projecting the acts of a few bad muslims onto those law-abiding citizens.

But you are incoherent in doing so: you do not project the acts of a few bad people in western countries onto all and condemn those countries.

By continuing to alienate muslims as a whole you have the effect of pushing more stupid young muslim people into considering extremist views.
outhouse wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 amName a peaceful Islamic country that does not oppress women???? factually does not exist. Ask yourself why.
Given that you live in a country that continues to oppress women, I guess you won't see the irony in your views.