sentenced to death for atheism’

All other informal historical discussion, ancient or modern, falls here. This includes the topics of Islam, Buddhism, and other religious traditions.

Moderator: JoeWallack

outhouse

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 pm
You have not demonstrated any historical chops,
You surely do not.

And your fallacious attack is laughable considering my hypothesis and over overall view of history is more of a minimalist approach then credible scholars that follow middle of the road academic knowledge.

Yes yes I know everyone else is wrong less the great Spin and his hiding in the safety of the agnostic fence.
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 am Yes please let in refugees that hate your culture, your religion and your country.
Don't be so damned silly. How many American Muslims have been arrested for the following? ...
outhouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 amBeheadings (in America it's a bullet to the brain)
Rape (very American)
Slavery (very American)
Female genital mutilation (any figures for this in America, or Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Morocco or Tunisia? The UN doesn't have any.)
hostage taking (very American)
jihad (has it caused more deaths than US carpetbombing from Tokyo to Iraq?)
oppression of women (very American)
Honor killings (they happen in America)
pedophilia (very American)
burning people alive (jeez, this is so frequent among the world's Muslim population!)
You are being a simpleminded bullshit artist led by hysteria.

Perhaps you'd like to have deported Tony Shalloub, Ralph Nader, Steve Jobs, Danny Thomas, and Kasey Kasem. What about the first woman supreme court justice Rosemary Barkett (whose both parents were Syrian born)? Frank Zappa's father was half Arab. Jerry Seinfeld's mother was Syrian. Businessmen. Scientists. How long a list would you like so that you can see that you are being a dick?
outhouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 ammaybe you could answer why this religion alone commits more genocide and terrorism then any other religious activity?
Facts are simple. Tell me how many more Muslims commit pedophilia than the rest of the American population. You don't know, because you are just talking bullshit. The genocide in America is mainly commited by non-Muslim Americans.

How many school massacres can be attributed to Islam? How many bombings are by Muslims? The vast majority of Muslims in America get on with their lives while nutters continue to abuse them for what other people do. Your behavior is shameful.
outhouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 amPlease keep the fallacious attacks up, it shows your intellectual level
You obviously don't know any Muslims. You've worn a hole in your hat talking so much pathetic nonsense.
Last edited by spin on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dysexlia lures • ⅔ of what we see is behind our eyes
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:18 am
spin wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 pm
You have not demonstrated any historical chops,
You surely do not.

And your fallacious attack is laughable considering my hypothesis and over overall view of history is more of a minimalist approach then credible scholars that follow middle of the road academic knowledge.

Yes yes I know everyone else is wrong less the great Spin and his hiding in the safety of the agnostic fence.
Contentless, as usual.
iskander

Post by iskander »

What do Muslims say?
spin

Post by spin »

Depends on who you ask.
iskander

Post by iskander »

Any Muslim?
spin

Post by spin »

iskander wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:51 pmAny Muslim?
The question is superfluous as its answer was entailed in my previous response to you.

- What do Muslims say?
- It depends on who you ask.

The upshot is that you will get different answers from different Muslims.
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 am Facts are simple. Tell me how many more Muslims commit pedophilia than the rest of the American population

Typical non answer from you while supporting terrorist and terrorism.

We do not have a problem with old men marrying children like muslims factually do. :wtf:
Contentless, as usual.
Weak, non answer. Good way to avoid what you cannot address
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 am
How long a list would you like so that you can see that you are being a dick?
How much idiocy will you posit in defense of young earth creationist mentality???

You stick up for people who embarrass humanity.

People hate the truth, I didn't expect you to side with terrorism
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

spin wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 amTony Shalloub
This points out your severe stupidity , have you suffered a stroke or have cancer?

Tony is a Christian

It also shows severe idiocy as I am not denouncing middle eastern people, I am only denouncing the Islamic fanaticism and fundamentalism that murders people for believing the truth. Do you have you the damned intellect to even read the title of this OP??

Keep avoiding evidence, it matches your relationship to biblical studies.