Know Rome - Know Jesus; No Rome = No Jesus

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
outhouse

Re: Know Rome - Know Jesus; No Rome = No Jesus

Post by outhouse »

Robert Baird wrote: Maybe you are so advanced in your scholarship that you could refute

Acharya cannot even get around me let alone your weak attempt. I refute her ilk in full.

Peter could easily embarrass her and show her intellect to equal that of a fence post.

I'm sorry that this forum is over your head, and your complete lack of knowledge shows your complete inability to communicate.

Imagine a ladder of knowledge, You don't get to criticize the top of the ladder when you cannot climb the first rung
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

Peter Kirby wrote:
Robert Baird wrote:When I see an argument from anyone I will respond.
By the some token, where is your rational argument?
Robert Baird wrote:Dear Peter

Atwill has many scholars who make the same argument - are you saying they are not rational?

Then we have numerous others who support the same arguments and extend the historical backdrop of Empire versus the commonly accepted religions which as Fukayama notes are tools of social engineers like himself. Have you read Fukayama? Jefferson - or any of those I quote - and prove they are shadows of the great liars I see quoted here all over the threads - like Philo and Josephus et al. Paid hacks and worse are all the rage as people continue to accept they never were brainwashed by the likes of Hirtius whose work is a major underpinning of this Empire (history). Do you know of Hirtius?

Now I do understand there are indeed a collection of possible approaches and openings for debate in what I have presented. I do not focus on little lies as much as I present an over-arching integration of reality. I look to motivations and through-lines of a broader era or locational context. I neither accept Flat Earth ideologies which kept people enslaved for more than a millennia nor any other local war and racial argument. They are all derived from those same motivated forces of power and money.

You may have heard about cell diffusion, esoterics and semiotics. You may know the most important or most factual sciences are breaking the lies into ever harder to maintain pissing contests - but so far I see little evidence of it. You seem to think neoplatonism (for one example) is something only remotely connected to a generality termed paganism and left at that.

There is a strong cultural underpinning you miss because of Classical History and Bible Narratives fostered in those paradigms. Far be it for me to suggest your efforts are wasted and like those who wail at walls in some remote sanctuary of Holy fools - doomed. But my history is being proven by science but the wars, racism, nationalism and old ideologies of religious controls (maintained in politics based on The Treaty of Westphalia or Rerum Novarum etc) of apocalyptic nonsensical manipulation are doomed. Or if I am wrong all humanity is doomed.

Surely someone here has enough knowledge to pick one assertion out of this integrated whole and see what is going on. Mr. Tulip seems to have a certain understanding via Acharya - and maybe some day others will listen too.

But being as you are the guru in chief here - (gurus should be shot according to Yoga - when they want fool-owers); I think I will exit and leave you to your mental masturbations. Please remove me from your members list and cleanse your site of the factual posts I have left for people to consider, if you wish.

Maybe you are so advanced in your scholarship that you could refute Je
LOL. :lol:

It was a simple question and perfectly appropriate to ask. This response, on the other hand, ... :confusedsmiley:

:popcorn:
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown
Adam

Post by Adam »

Nuts. To him, Peter, not you.