Steven Avery wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:17 am
Note:; I answered your previous challenge and false accusations with two quotes.
Simple and clear.
Ah, but you quoted from Simonides's REVISION of his first answer....you cherry picked.
You're basically hoping it will all go away.
Incidentally, we've gone FOUR YEARS now, and you still haven't answered even one question that I originally placed to you.
Since you answer all the questions, I'm sure you won't mind actually giving us an answer (finally):
1) Where did David Daniels train in paleography? (Not answered because Daniels has never trained in it)
2) How does the manuscript coming online in 2009 change Avery's 2011 strongly worded opinion about how if one is just familiar with the details, it's OBVIOUS that it is NOT a 19th century document? (Avery stated on November 20, 2011 - "However, personal I really do not see any mileage in the Simonides -->Sinaiticus position. The obstacles are just too huge. Sometimes issues are, in fact, clear cut."
3) How many of these scholars have ever come down on the side of saying Simonides told the truth and Sinaiticus dates to the 19th century? (Answer he won't give - zero).
4) Does ANY paleographer in the world date Sinaiticus to the 19th century?
Note: if the answer we get is that not every paleographer has ever seen it to make such a judgment, I remind the audience that Mr Avery has never seen it to make such a judgment, either.
5) Who made the accusation that the manuscript was darkened - and is there any evidence he: a) not only existed but; b) wrote the letter?
6) Where did Steven Avery study 'forensic history?' correct answer: nowhere.
7) How much study of paleography have you (note: Steven Avery) ever done? (correct answer: none)
8) Does your source Brent Nongbri have ANY papyri that he thinks are dated wrongly by 1500 years? (having emailed Dr Nongbri - who has stated he sees NO REASON to discount the 4th century date of Aleph - I humbly await the answer to this one)
9) How many Greek MSS has Steven Avery actually handled? (correct answer? zero)
10) How are they to be handled? as in 'what precautions are necessary?'
11) How many Greek MSS has Steven Avery read? (correct answer: zero, because he cannot read Greek)
12) How many Greek manuscripts has Steven Avery photographed? (answer: zero)
13) How is the lighting to be set? (Note: I worked with Dan Wallace at CSNTM as an intern for a year....hence, I know the right answer to this one, let's just see if the myth making apologists do).
14) How long did it take you to take the photographs?
15) Can you, Steven Avery, READ Sinaiticus? (correct answer - no).
16) Do you have ANY EXPERIENCE with photographing manuscripts?
17) Do any of the OTHER two members of the SART team have any REAL experience in linguistics? (neither Avery nor Michie does, and I seriously doubt Daniels does)
18) What are the published works of those in question 17?
19) Do the people at the CSP who host the manuscript online SAY it is an 1800s production? (correct answer: no, but remember that these folks are - according to this post to which I'm responding - dupes).
20) What date then do they give it? Fourth century is the right answer, this one should not be too tough even for you.
21) How does Steven Avery actually KNOW the manuscript at CSP is really Sinaiticus? (A reasonable question in light of you saying the rest of the textual world excluding yourself consists of dupes)
22) How much parchment has Steven Avery actually studied?
23) How many experiments have you ever done on parchment?
24) In 2011, you claimed there was a typewritten note ABOUT Sinaiticus with the following words: "St. Catherine's monastery still maintains the importance of a letter, typewritten in 1844 with an original signature of Tischendorf confirming that he borrowed those leaves."
Now.....simply answer the questions.