Robert Price difficulties

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Blood

Re: Robert Price difficulties

Post by Blood »

ApostateAbe wrote:I don't find his opposition to Obamacare especially relevant, but the existence of Obamacare, since the first of the year, is now relevant. I hope he isn't passing up on Obamacare just because he opposed it. I am already funding his healthcare. He just needs to accept it.
I am sure that Price is refusing Obamacare, because, judging by his blog posts, he thinks Obama is Hitler and Stalin combined, and Obamacare is the worst thing ever.

Since he's unemployed, he could qualify for healthcare for practically nothing -- but no, grossly inefficient, hyper-inflated, for-profit health care is the American way, and that's something worth dying for.
“The only sensible response to fragmented, slowly but randomly accruing evidence is radical open-mindedness. A single, simple explanation for a historical event is generally a failure of imagination, not a triumph of induction.” William H.C. Propp
bcedaifu

Post by bcedaifu »

Blood wrote: Since he's unemployed, he could qualify for healthcare for practically nothing -- but no, grossly inefficient, hyper-inflated, for-profit health care is the American way, and that's something worth dying for.
:clap:
maryhelena

Post by maryhelena »

bcedaifu wrote:
Blood wrote: Since he's unemployed, he could qualify for healthcare for practically nothing -- but no, grossly inefficient, hyper-inflated, for-profit health care is the American way, and that's something worth dying for.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
W.B. Yeats