"(ye olde BC&H forum of IIDB) lives on..."

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
ApostateAbe

Re: "(ye olde BC&H forum of IIDB) lives on..."

Post by ApostateAbe »

Yeah, I think it may be wise if mountainman got together with all of his kook friends, fans and colleagues and started their own forum, an open venue of every complicated bizarre theory of Christian origins. That used to be FRDB, and I am glad this forum does not have to be that. Tyranny is not so bad when you agree with the tyrant, and I agree with the tyrant in this case.
outhouse

Re: "(ye olde BC&H forum of IIDB) lives on..."

Post by outhouse »

ApostateAbe wrote:Yeah, I think it may be wise if mountainman got together with all of his kook friends, fans and colleagues and started their own forum, an open venue of every complicated bizarre theory of Christian origins. That used to be FRDB, and I am glad this forum does not have to be that. Tyranny is not so bad when you agree with the tyrant, and I agree with the tyrant in this case.
Have to admit I favor tyranny in the neutral position, not favoring Historicity over mythicism or the other way around, letting the evidence speak for itself rather then a group mentality dictating what is popular and what is not.