On the link between Capernaum and John the Baptist

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Giuseppe

Re: On the link between Capernaum and John the Baptist

Post by Giuseppe »

The incipit of Gospel of Mark is a real deformation of the incipit of the Earliest Gospel.

The Earliest Gospel is lost, but the essence of his story can be reconstructed.

En passant, the real meaning of Pilate will appear clear. He is the "man with javelin": his function is to be the gatekeeper between earth and heaven. The idea of armed gatekeeper (with the power of releaser) is so intrinsic with the image of a man with a spear, that we find it just where we dont' wait it:

But come with order.

The following table shows, for any Mark's verse of incipit, the equivalent essence in the Earliest Gospel:

The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God, 2 as it is written in Isaiah the prophet:
“I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way” —
“a voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.’”
4 And so John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. 5 The whole Judean countryside and all the people of Jerusalem went out to him. Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River. 6 John wore clothing made of camel’s hair, with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey. 7 And this was his message: “After me comes the one more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. 8 I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.

John is already dead. He is in Sheol. The Wilderness is the Ades or Sheol. A lot of souls go to John, hoping in a resurrection by John. But vainly. Because John is a false prophet as all the OT prophets.

9 At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

Jesus descended from heaven already adult in "Capernaum", allegory of Sheol. Hence, Jesus is already crucified in outer space, to go to Sheol. The mere appearance of Jesus in Sheol goes to John to receive the baptism of resurrection.

10 Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11 And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.

John can't see that on Jesus the his baptism of resurrection works. Jesus rises in Sheol. How did the souls of Sheol receive him?

12 At once the Spirit sent him out into the wilderness, 13 and he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.

Jesus, and not Satan, was the original tempter. Was he from demiurge or from the Good Alien God? That was the question that disturbed the souls of Sheol. And even if he came from Demiurge, was he still a tempter sent by the bastard Demiurge? The souls of the OT prophets rejected Jesus. But the souls of the sodomites, Serpent, Cain, Amalek, etc, followed him.

14 After John was put in prison,

Also John the Baptist rejected Jesus. He was already in prison, in the Sheol. He remained there forever, slave forever of the bastard demiurge.

Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. 15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Jesus ascended to earth, where he preached the secret mysteries to only the his disciples on earth. Originally, these mysteries was held secret, not even written in this Earliest Gospel.

6 Now it was the custom at the festival to release a prisoner whom the people requested. 7 A man called Barabbas was in prison with the insurrectionists who had committed murder in the uprising. 8 The crowd came up and asked Pilate to do for them what he usually did.

Pilate was surprised to hear that he was already dead. Summoning the centurion, he asked him if Jesus had already died. 45 When he learned from the centurion that it was so, ...

Pilate released Barabbas

Here is where enters Pilate. He is the archontic gatekeeper. HIs function is to prevent the souls to ascend to heaven. Jesus was in prison, i.e. in Hades. The "centurion" is the bastard Demiurge. The archontic gatekeeper Pilate can release a soul only under permission of the demiurge. Having known that Jesus comes from Sheol, he and the "centurion"/Demiurge believe that Jesus is a mere man who is risen. They don't realize the his true identity. Hence Pilate releases the "Son of Father". He didn't crucify him. Pilate didn't crucify no Jesus in the Earliest Gospel. His role is limited to that of armed guardian of the gate to Heaven, at the service of the bastard demiurge. From Sheol/"prison", Jesus can go now to Heaven.

9 And he said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.”

2 After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them. 3 His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them. 4 And there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus.
5 Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” 6 (He did not know what to say, they were so frightened.)
7 Then a cloud appeared and covered them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
8 Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them

The original Ascension was the Transfiguration episode. Jesus reveals the his true identity and superiority on demiurge.

For what matters, I have just resolved a mystery after 2000 years. Modesty apart, I am a real genius.

:cheers:
Nihil enim in speciem fallacius est quam prava religio. -Liv. xxxix. 16.
Martin Klatt

Post by Martin Klatt »

Last edited by Martin Klatt on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

Martin Klatt wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 am Psst, look ahere: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/tex ... ulai%3Dtis

:goodmorning:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
You are a real Genius even more than me! :cheers:
πυ^λαῖτις , ιδος, ἡ, (πύλη)
A.door-keeper, epith. of Athena, Lyc.356.

Henry George Liddell. Robert Scott. A Greek-English Lexicon. revised and augmented throughout by. Sir Henry Stuart Jones. with the assistance of. Roderick McKenzie. Oxford. Clarendon Press. 1940.
The National Endowment for the Humanities provided support for entering this text.

Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

https://books.google.it/books?id=plKjdk ... is&f=false

Pylaitis has as synonimous Pylatis, too. Always referred to Athena "protectress of the gates".

Πυλατις
lsayre

Post by lsayre »

How did a radically monotheistic people who were more than willing to fight, suffer torture, commit suicide if necessary, and die for righteousness (upholding the law) devolve into a state of fully embracing elements of paganism and/or gnosticism?
Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

Are you a troll? Why do you talk about paganism? It doesn't count and it is matter of idiots à la Acharya or Joseph D.L.

As to gnosticism, it was always marginal to Judaism, before, during and after some Jews hallucinated a Jewish archangel named Joshua.

What matters is that the Earliest Gospel was written by haters of YHWH, beyond who came first. The my post above is the further evidence about it. In particular, Pilate the archon gate-keeper, behind permission of the "centurion"/demiurge (so Heracleon), releases the true Son of Father ("Barabbas") just gone out the "prison"/Sheol.

“So he came again to Cana in Galilee, where he had made the water wine. And at Capernaum there was an official whose child was ill.) The official was the Craftsman, for he himself ruled like a king over those under him. Because his domain is small and transitory, he was called an “official,” like a petty princeling who is set over a small kingdom by the universal king. The “child” “in Capernaun” is one who is in the lower part of the Middle (i.e. of animate substance), which lies near the sea, that is, which is linked with matter.

(Fragment 40, on John 4:46-53 (In John 4:46))

In particular, prof Bob Price was going to discover the allegory of "Pilate"/Archon gate-keeper, when he wrote:

As Schmithals [6] showed, pure, original Gnosticism would have understood the fact of self-knowledge as sufficient to effect postmortem liberation. Later, more corrupt and superstitious forms of the doctrine pictured Jesus or Seth or Melchizedek as providing not only self-knowledge but also a
set of magical formulae and passwords which would enable the elect soul to slip unnoticed through the cosmic checkpoints in each of the crystal spheres concentrically encasing our world. At each sphere there waited a ruling archon, playing the role of the old Babylonian planetary gods who were
ready to turn back any escaping soul like Cold War marksmen posted along the Berlin Wall
Schmithals envisioned Gnostic apostles who did not preach a historical individual called Christ but rather an invisible cosmic Christ, a redeemer who had done his saving work among the aions and the archons far from the numb senses of men. This Christ was the universal Man of Light who dwelt in the souls of the elite among the human race, those whom the Gnostic apostles sought in their
Diogenes-like quest.

(extract from Amazing Colossal Apostle, 2012, my bold)

Unfortunately for Bob Price, his total ignorance of French mythicists prevented him from doing the last step, by connecting Pilate himself with one of the Archon guarding "the cosmic checkpoints in each of the crystal spheres concentrically encasing our world".

So, this is the original Pilate:

Martin Klatt

Post by Martin Klatt »

Last edited by Martin Klatt on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

Martin Klatt wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:56 am I like the top pilate, but is he smoking a cigarette?
:lol: :thumbup: (Thank you again for Πυλατις :notworthy: )
Martin Klatt

Post by Martin Klatt »

Last edited by Martin Klatt on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

This image was made by the Mythicist Kapyong, along the lines Doherty--Carrier.

Now I have modified the same image, to visualize where precisely the Archon Guard of the Gate to Heaven (Pylatis) was localized in the previous myth and by who was easily euhemerized in the real History.

Note that the original Jesus Son of Father released by Pylatis during his ascension from the Sheol prison of souls, was euhemerized himself as Bar-Abbas, released by Pilate from the his prison of Zealots.

The image allows to visualize where the Jesus of the first gospel was originally baptized: by the soul of John the Baptist in Sheol.