Walking on the water: a coded account of Jesus' visit to Mt Tabor during the flight of the Galilean rebels to Jerusalem

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
FransJVermeiren

Walking on the water: a coded account of Jesus' visit to Mt Tabor during the flight of the Galilean rebels to Jerusalem

Post by FransJVermeiren »

Recently I posted two small contributions on this forum which refer to more elaborate articles on my website. In these articles I decoded the gospel fragments ‘A Multitude at the Seaside’ and ‘The Stilling of the Storm’ as events of the revolution in Galilee.

In the article below I argue that in these previous gospel fragments as well as in the paragraph under discussion the εἰς τὸ πέραν phrase consistenly refers to Samaria, the first, intermediate goal of the Galilean revolutionary army on its flight to Jerusalem.

http://www.waroriginsofchristianity.com ... the-galile
www.waroriginsofchristianity.com

The practical modes of concealment are limited only by the imaginative capacity of subordinates. James C. Scott, Domination and the Arts of Resistance.