Knights Templars discovered BIG secrets - Jesus Family Tomb

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Brad Watson, Miami

Knights Templars discovered BIG secrets - Jesus Family Tomb

Post by Brad Watson, Miami »

As I write this (5/6/14 16:25), the Templar Code is airing again on History Channel. I've seen this program several times. It's good! But it doesn't reveal the BIG secrets that the nine knights uncovered while in Jerusalem from 1119-1128. They excavated beneath the Temple Mount - the site of Solomon's Temple - and found some very important scrolls! One of these was a record of the royal marriage between John the Baptist and Mary Magdalen. John was the rightful heir to the throne of the Tribe of Judah and "Mariamne" was the princess of the royal family of the Tribe of Benjamin. (These were the only two Tribes of Israel left after the Babylonian captivity.) The Baptist and Magdalen had a son John.

In the Hebrews' tradition of the day, a widow would marry the next-of-kin of the deceased. After John the Baptist was executed by King Herod Antipas, Y'shua bar Yosef married his cousin's widow. The Marriage at Cana documented in the Gospels was, in-fact, the wedding of Jesus and Mary. The Apostle John - "the beloved disciple" - was actually the son of John the Baptist and Mary Magdalen and the adopted son of Jesus. This highly volatile information was left out of the public record - the Gospels - for the safety of all concerned and their descendants.

One of the scrolls that the Knights Templar found when excavating the Temple Mount recorded the marriage of Jesus and Mary and the adoption of John (Jr.). It listed Y'shua bar Yosef's birthday as April 17, 6 BC / 17.4.748 AUC and Mariamne's birthday as May 8, 2 BC / 8.5.782 AUC. This was certainly heresy to Roman Catholic dogma, but it only confirmed what the Cathars and other heretics had known for over 1,000 years. But this wasn't the BIGGEST discovery the Templars made!

The Knights Templar discovered the Jesus Family Tomb on a hill in East Talpiot between Jerusalem and Bethlehem. There they discovered the undisturbed ten ossuaries of Y'shua bar Yosef, Mariamne, Maria (Mary Mother), and Y'shua's brothers Yakov bar Yosef (James), Matthew, Yosa and other family members. In 1980 when the tomb was rediscovered and opened for the first time in over 870 years, the Y'shua ossuary was empty! This was because the Knights Templar took the greatest Christian relic possible back to Roma: the actual bones of Jesus the Christ! Of course, the pope had to keep this secret and he paid the Templar Knights a great sum of sum and gave them unheard of privileges!

The book and documentary DVD Jesus Family Tomb by Simcha Jacobovici and Charles Pellegrino sort of implies that the find of the Y'shua ossuary means that he did die on the Cross on Friday April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3090 HC and there was no resurrection. Wrong! First, the definition of 'death' is final. Jesus did NOT experience the final part of his life on the Cross, he lived through the three tortuous hours and had what's been known since 1974 as a near-death experience. He emerged from the nearby tomb of Joseph of Arimathea about 37 hours later. Jesus hung out (pardon the pun) in Jerusalem and Galilee for 40 days and then splits to somewhere outside the Roman Empire so he wouldn't get executed again! Legend has it that he and Joseph of Arimathea went to Britain. This would have been outside the Roman Empire. Glastonbury to this day promotes the legend that Jesus spent his later years here. Maybe we'll have public confirmation of where and when the historic Jesus died someday, but we can assume it was sometime before 70 AD. And then with great dedication, his bones were put in an ossuary and placed in the Jesus Family Tomb not to be disturbed for over 1,000 years.

The Knights Templar were able to pass on their most important information to the Freemasons who have been encoded it in some BIG places over the centuries! Sounds like I setup a dramatic Part II conclusion to this. Stay tuned.

Synchronism: 5/6/14 16:44 "One of the reasons that the Vatican gave 'hush money' and great privileges to the Knights Templar is that they may have discovered scrolls with information that the Roman Catholic Church did not want to be revealed?" 17:18 "The Templars were archaeologists"... "They were uniquely charged with worshipping a head...the head of John the Baptist?" - History Channel
Andrew

Re: Knights Templars discovered BIG secrets - Jesus Family T

Post by Andrew »

Sounds like something out of The Da Vinci Code. What is the evidence for all this?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Herzliche guten Willkommen, Herr Watson!
(Thought I'd beat Stephen Huller to the punch showing off my German semi-literacy--now he'll have to reply to show off by correcting my spelling and/or grammar.)
This guy is not my shill, people! He's way out there beyond where I'm at, but let's give him a break and listen to him.
First, the addendum "Synchronism: 5/6/14 16:44....17:18 is NOT some mystical gematria nor reference to some Sufi text, but is simply the time of day yesterday when he wrote down the quote while he was watching the History Channel show (probably the Templar Code again). "Head of John the Baptist"? Yes, I've seen that show myself. So I probably saw the part of the show about the hush money from the Pope to the Templars. But without the rest of what Brad posts above, the show did not light up my curiosity above what seemed to me like a medieval legend.

Let's suppose for the moment this is all true. Where would that leave my thesis here http://www.earlywritings.com/forum/view ... p=756#p495 on earlywritings.com
and Theology Web and FreethoughtandRationalismDiscussionBoard (as Adam)
and (as Korah) my thread Gospel Eyewitnesses on ChristianForums http://www.christianforums.com/t7774855/
and DebatingChristianity http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 0&start=20 (Post 22)
and my thread there (as here) on John 21http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=25492
that there are seven written eyewitness records about Jesus? Seems that it would bolster my claims. The problem for me would be that I remain an orthodox Christian (if ELCA still counts as Christian) and believe that the Resurrection actually occurred and that at the Ascension 40 days later, Jesus left this Earth and has not yet returned (as He will) in bodily form. So if I want to ride along with Brad Watson, I have to find ways to accept part of his story while rejecting the phoniness of the death of Jesus and the phoniness of his Ascension.
Plus there's the option to switch to Essene, Gnostic, Albigensian, Sufi, Sikhism, B'ahai, or whatever form or relative of Christianity might fit with the new information that Jesus did not die on the Cross and lived many years thereafter presumably in England. (I suppose any current legend in Glastonbury is to the effect that Jesus was there in the years immediately preceding the Gospel of Mark ministry in Galilee.)
Last edited by Adam on Wed May 07, 2014 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mental flatliner

Post by Mental flatliner »

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:As I write this (5/6/14 16:25), the Templar Code is airing again on History Channel. I've seen this program several times. It's good! But it doesn't reveal the BIG secrets that the nine knights uncovered while in Jerusalem from 1119-1128. They excavated beneath the Temple Mount - the site of Solomon's Temple - and found some very important scrolls! One of these was a record of the royal marriage between John the Baptist and Mary Magdalen. John was the rightful heir to the throne of the Tribe of Judah and "Mariamne" was the princess of the royal family of the Tribe of Benjamin. (These were the only two Tribes of Israel left after the Babylonian captivity.) The Baptist and Magdalen had a son John.
Beware the proclamation of the "newneverbeforeseen", especially if it's about the Bible or Elvis.

It's usually a scam.

When the History Channel started doing end times prophecy, space aliens and Khalil Gibran, I quit watching. I wouldn't trust anything they publish until it passed through several rounds of inspection by unaffiliated forgery experts.

BAR magazine once published an article on the guy who was finally arrested for the "James ossuary" forgery. When they raided his basement, they found other unfinished ossuaries and over 3000 other forged items in various stages of completion ready for sale or (ahem) "discovery".
nntrancer

Post by nntrancer »

Can you cite your sources for this?
steve43

Post by steve43 »

The funny thing about the James ossuary was that the engraving was in Greek.

Anyone knowledgeable about the period knows that the Jews hated the Greek-Syrians. Josephus, an educated Priest, had to learn Greek just to write his books in the accepted intellectual language of the day, Greek, when he was in Rome.

Jews would NOT use Greek in engraving their ossuary boxes.
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

nntrancer wrote:Can you cite your sources for this?
Welcome to the forum, nntrancer. I hope you enjoy your time here. :popcorn:
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown
Brad Watson, Miami

This morning I discovered http://JesusFamilyTomb.com
ghost

Post by ghost »

Here is the family tomb…

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=562
Brad Watson, Miami

Andrew wrote:Sounds like something out of The Da Vinci Code. What is the evidence for all this?
Andrew,

Peace. Dan Brown wrote a very good fictional story based on non-fiction. Although he got right the part about Jesus married Mary (marry Mary?!), he missed alot of the secrets hidden about the couple. He also missed alot of Leonardo's codes in his The Last Supper, i.e. the GOD=7_4 Code where Da Vinci has Y'shua in the middle of the 13 - 7th from either side - and the 12 Apostles were uniquely grouped in 4 groups of 3.

Had you heard of the Jesus Family Tomb before? Have you visited http://JesusFamilyTomb.com ?

Synchronism: 6/24/14 09:53 I just got an unsolicited call from "Chris Johnson from TV & Radio Ratings."