Josephus account of the destruction of the temple

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Kris

Re: Josephus account of the destruction of the temple

Post by Kris »

Looks like you interpret things the way you want to fit your agenda. Whatever. Believe what you want
neilgodfrey

Post by neilgodfrey »

SpiritofLife wrote: I just know there has been a deliberate attempt to rob us of our . . . sound mind.
SpiritofLife wrote:I read that link of the temple destruction, and he also refers to the heifer giving birth to a lamb. The Lord sayed to me this morning, this was the symbolic lamb of God coming from a most unexpected place, declaring as Jesus said, it is finished. I said Lord, is this a repeated reminder to them that they refused your perfect sacrifice for sin?
I think someone should report the robbery of a sound mind and see what restoration can be managed with an insurance payout.
vridar.org Musings on biblical studies, politics, religion, ethics, human nature, tidbits from science
SpiritofLife

Post by SpiritofLife »

Why was the temple built? What was it's purpose? When Christ put an end to the sacrifice for sin, the temple would then become a place of worship. Instead it became a continued place of offence to God's Spirit of Grace. People say that they will rebuild the temple and restore the priesthood and resume the temple sacrifice. I don't think this can happen, because it is finished. I came to this site thinking maybe some people have read the Gnostic scriptures and have more insight into the concepts like those stated in the Secret Book of John, than I have. These are the concepts of truth that the orthodox cannon has excluded by design; thus pretending to be all the truth, but robbing you by only giving you part of the truth. You will know the truth and the truth will make you free. So if there is any one who has read these scriptures, who has some insight into the law of faith, law of love and the Law of the Spirit of Life, please speak up. The robbery has been reported. The crime report has been made. The insurance companies have no interest in truth and freedom, ther fore will not take your claim. Therefore the settlement of consideration for loss is to those who believe; to the terms of the covenant agreement offered by the Father to know the truth, acceptance of the offer by believing. The compensating party to the agreement, is the Spirit of Truth. The God, Archon of this world has been judged. He, The Spirit of Truth, is stamping out His vengeance against the lies of the devil with His terrible swift sword. The great Whore Babylon has been identified, tried and found guilty. The power has been restored for those who ask and seek in faith. The power he showed toward us who believe, when He raised Jesus from the dead. Jesus, Yashua, who is YHVH, has made the restoration. Come to Jesus, file your claim, we are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our witness. Revelation 12 We who believe are the Temple of the Holy Spirit. The first temple was built by the word or instruction of God, He now dwells in the heart and in the mouth of people. The righteousness of faith speaks the word (rhema) is near you, in your mouth and in your heart. Romans 10 Who is a faithful steward of the mysteries of God? You? Make fun, mock but His Kingdom has come, His will is done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Just because you don't see it or hear it or speak it, does not mean it is not here. God Bless you all and may you find the perfect peace that passes all understanding.
My agenda:
Ephesians 3, 1For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles— 2if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace which was given to me for you; 3that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief. 4By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; 6to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel, 7of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of God’s grace which was given to me according to the working of His power. 8To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, 9and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; 10so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. 11This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him. 13Therefore I ask you not to lose heart at my tribulations on your behalf, for they are your glory.

14For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, 16that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
The Crow

Post by The Crow »

neilgodfrey wrote:
SpiritofLife wrote: I just know there has been a deliberate attempt to rob us of our . . . sound mind.
SpiritofLife wrote:I read that link of the temple destruction, and he also refers to the heifer giving birth to a lamb. The Lord sayed to me this morning, this was the symbolic lamb of God coming from a most unexpected place, declaring as Jesus said, it is finished. I said Lord, is this a repeated reminder to them that they refused your perfect sacrifice for sin?
I think someone should report the robbery of a sound mind and see what restoration can be managed with an insurance payout.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
SpiritofLife

Post by SpiritofLife »

:lol: