Scientific explanation of "In the beginning was the Word..."

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Brad Watson, Miami

Scientific explanation of "In the beginning was the Word..."

Post by Brad Watson, Miami »

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was GOD."
- John 1:1

A long time ago, my eternal soul created this world (word + l) using a mathematical model built with the GOD=7_4 algorithm. My proof of this is that I AM also the founder (Fod.) of the Planet Nestor: our next-door neighbors where humanoids have a nest or colony. I again began with a mathematical model but this time I used the FOD=6_4 algorithm...

Nestor has 6 continents & 4 seasons, ('6 Seas') & 4 oceans. ~64% of the plan-it's surface is water. Nestlings see 6 moving objects in their heavens ("6 Classical Planets") and 4 are planets. Their large moon has a 25.5 day lunar 'moonth' with 4 phases of roughly 6 days (~6.4 days) each varying due to its apogee and perigee. Their lunar year + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year. Their 'Mars' has a 46-year cycle where it returns to the same position against the background of stars and is in the same relationship to their Sun and Nestor.

Nestlings see a 'Big Dipper' in their northern night skies. It consists of 6 stars with 4 in its rectangular ladle. It sometimes points toward their 'Polaris' - their North Star - which is also the end of the handle of their 'Little Dipper' which also has 6 stars with 4 in its ladle.

Their inner planets are at .6 & .4 AU and/or outer planets at 6 & 4 AU. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets and 4 are non-rocky gas or ice giants. Out of these 6 planets, the 4th from their Sun is the largest. Etc.

Nestling women's pregnancies are 40 weeks: 6x40 days. Nestlings speak 'Eqfish'(6 letters, 64=E5+Q17+F6+I9+S19+H8), love playing chess & checkers (64-space board), and their favorite beer is Miller 64.

See my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4.21.09, "Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4" at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com .

"In the befinninf was the Word and the Word was with Fod and the Word was FOD."
- Juan46 1:1
from Nestor's Byble46
[/size]
JoeWallack

Re: Scientific explanation of "In the beginning was the Word

Post by JoeWallack »

Peter Kirby was ill the day the Forum stood still,
But he told us of his plan.
And Archarya S was there in cosmic underwear,
spin was the invisible posting man.
Than something went wrong,
for Mary/MM's dating song,
They got caught in a Celsius jam.
And at a deadly posting pace,
it came from Cyber space,
and this is how the message ran:

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was GOD."
- John 1:1

A long time ago, my eternal soul created this world (word + l) using a mathematical model built with the GOD=7_4 algorithm. My proof of this is that I AM also the founder (Fod.) of the Planet Nestor: our next-door neighbors where humanoids have a nest or colony. I again began with a mathematical model but this time I used the FOD=6_4 algorithm...

Nestor has 6 continents & 4 seasons, ('6 Seas') & 4 oceans. ~64% of the plan-it's surface is water. Nestlings see 6 moving objects in their heavens ("6 Classical Planets") and 4 are planets. Their large moon has a 25.5 day lunar 'moonth' with 4 phases of roughly 6 days (~6.4 days) each varying due to its apogee and perigee. Their lunar year + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year. Their 'Mars' has a 46-year cycle where it returns to the same position against the background of stars and is in the same relationship to their Sun and Nestor.

Nestlings see a 'Big Dipper' in their northern night skies. It consists of 6 stars with 4 in its rectangular ladle. It sometimes points toward their 'Polaris' - their North Star - which is also the end of the handle of their 'Little Dipper' which also has 6 stars with 4 in its ladle.

Their inner planets are at .6 & .4 AU and/or outer planets at 6 & 4 AU. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets and 4 are non-rocky gas or ice giants. Out of these 6 planets, the 4th from their Sun is the largest. Etc.

Nestling women's pregnancies are 40 weeks: 6x40 days. Nestlings speak 'Eqfish'(6 letters, 64=E5+Q17+F6+I9+S19+H8), love playing chess & checkers (64-space board), and their favorite beer is Miller 64.

See my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4.21.09, "Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4" at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com .

"In the befinninf was the Word and the Word was with Fod and the Word was FOD."
- Juan46 1:1
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

double post
Last edited by outhouse on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outhouse

Post by outhouse »

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:In the beginning
You might wish to find an apologetic forum that has no interest in history or science.

We do not "do" pseudoscience here, unless your a mythicist lol
The Crow

Post by The Crow »

outhouse wrote:
Brad Watson, Miami wrote:In the beginning
You might wish to find an apologetic forum that has no interest in history or science.

We do not "do" pseudoscience here, unless your a mythicist lol
Why not? Your dealing with a book full of fairytales whats the difference?