Page 1 of 1
On Mark 15:34 and Separationism: where an anti-YHWH is a pro-YHWH and vice versa
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:56 am
- FACT 1: Separationism is based on the idea of a cosmic Cross in heaven
- FACT 2: Last words of Jesus in Mark are based on Psalm 22.
- FACT 3: Gnostics applied Separationism on the last words of Jesus in Mark that are based on Psalm 22.
How much is it possible as a mere coincidence, that the separationist idea, born independently from the Gospels, would find a quasi natural application in a verse based very probably on the Psalm 22?
Best answer: it is not
- The verse based on Psalm 22 was precisely THAT verse because it served to mask the separationist idea by a OT verse.
- The verse based on Psalm 22 was precisely THAT verse because it served to allegorize the separationist idea by a OT verse.
My suspectous nature leads me to incline dangerously towards the first possibility.
But afterall all is possible.
Re: On Mark 15:34 and Separationism: where an anti-YHWH is a pro-YHWH and vice versa
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:10 am
The coincidence-that-is-not-a-coincidence says us that "Mark" had wanted to judaize Gnostic concepts by showing them as midrash from Jewish scriptures.
But the coincidence-that-is-not-a-coincidence can't say us if "Mark" worked so against the Gnostics or being himself secretly a Gnostic
The same problem is raised by the author of this meme:
In this case, is Bergoglio addressing only the insiders?
Or is he christianizing a Masonic simbology against Masons?
Or is it only a mere coincidence?
In the Gospel case, this couldn't be a mere coincidence, for the three facts above.