Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Gays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.

Jesus would say that gays are closer to his heart than homophobes, and this shows a higher moral sense in Gays.

I am not gay, but hey, like Jesus; I can tell you homophobes that gays (all) still love you, and hope you get closer to love and Jesus someday.

Gayness is nature, not nurture. Nature and the Jesus archetype are showing us how to love more deeply.

This is a Gnostic Christian view and is in full accord with my Mother Goddess, so it must be true.

Regards,
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by bbyrd009 »

"like"

i doubt all of the orig roots now xlated "homosexual" are very accurate anyway, "hedonist" seems to fit better?
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
Gnostic Bishop

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

You are to led your bias, not let it led you.

How old are you, child?

Look to your own junk and leave mine to me.

Stop starring at my penis. I am up here. Stop being dysfunctional.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

so, maybe not?
:)
Lucifer Satanel

Post by Lucifer Satanel »

bbyrd009 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:38 pm so, maybe not?
Don't feed the trolls.
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Lucifer Satanel wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:48 pm
Don't feed the trolls.
Gnostic Bishop Was quite full of himself, as most gnostics are, but at times he was able to make some pretty good points, imo anyway. Unfortunately he was so convinced of his infallibility that you couldn’t really discuss any of them with him, alas
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:32 pm
Don't feed the trolls.
Gnostic Bishop Was quite full of himself, as most gnostics are, but at times he was able to make some pretty good points, imo anyway. Unfortunately he was so convinced of his infallibility that you couldn’t really discuss any of them with him, alas
Not true at all.

I debate to lose. I love to learn and gain nothi8ng by a win.

I remain mentally infallible and above my interlocutor in honest debate, as you likely do, till proven wrong.

I them get a pleasure that I have lacked since my apotheosis.

Truth is that the apologetics of most is so poor that I end in going for the throat, and trying to get on with seeking wisdom.

My mission is to reduce harm by changing the moral views of the religious.

You seem to think I have failed in an area.

I will be super civil and calm if you have seen some worth in some of my other opinions, and would like to correct my errors.

I say please, in all honesty, as I crave to learn something new., the true reward of debate and discussion.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Don't feed the trolls.
Mental and moral cowards abound.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:39 pm
Don't feed the trolls.
Mental and moral cowards abound.

Regards
DL
well, good to see that you are doing well gb, best of luck to you :)
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Ditto.

Regards
DL