Mark 12:9: "He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others": Hadrian is in view here?

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Giuseppe

Mark 12:9: "He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others": Hadrian is in view here?

Post by Giuseppe »

Mark 12:9:
"He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others"

Hadrian is in view here?

Jerusalem became completely a Pagan city in 135 CE.

So Hermann Raschke.
mlinssen

Re: Mark 12:9: "He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others": Hadrian is in view here?

Post by mlinssen »

Giuseppe wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:41 am Mark 12:9:
"He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others"

Hadrian is in view here?

Jerusalem became completely a Pagan city in 135 CE.

So Hermann Raschke.
Ask the canonicals, it was they who decided to add this to Thomas:

65 say(s) he : a(n) human of need it has/ve he a(n) place of grape
did he give he to some(PL) cultivator so-that they will make-be work as-regards he or/and he take his fruit from-the-hand-of they
did he send his slave in-order-that the(PL) cultivator will give to he the fruit of the place of grape
did they grasp his slave did they strike as-regards he would/were other little is(M) or/and they kill he
did the slave go did he tell it to his slaveowner say(s) his slaveowner : unknowingly,perhaps did-not he know they
did he send other slave did the(PL) cultivator strike the other one
then did the slaveowner send his child
say(s) he : unknowingly,perhaps they will shame heart/mind he of my child
did the(PL) cultivator who/which within the-place-there since they know : he is(M) the heir of the place of grape
did they seize he did they kill he
he-who there-be ear within he let! he hear

Just a question Giuseppe: you're not taking all this scripture seriously, are you?!
Giuseppe

Re: Mark 12:9: "He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others": Hadrian is in view here?

Post by Giuseppe »

mlinssen wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:03 am Just a question Giuseppe: you're not taking all this scripture seriously, are you?!
what?

Are you asking me if I am a religious person?

Really?

My cold reason to be not Christian is that the idea found in Paul and Hebrews that Jesus was crucified in heaven by demons is too much horrorific to be accepted in 2020.

My emotive reason to not be a Christian is that Marcion had no right to proclaim himself a follower of Paul, since Paul adored sincerely YHWH. So equally our evangelists had no rights on a story invented before by Marcion. Christian origins is only a history of thefts and robberies. And I enjoy it!