sentenced to death for atheism’

Discussion about the Quran, hadith, the history of Islam, etc.
outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 pm

How stupid

Ralph Nader, also raised Maronite Catholic.

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:17 pm

dumb dumb

Steve Jobs followed Zen Buddhism

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:17 pm

dumb dumb

Danny Thomas was Catholic

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 pm

What great research you did!!!!!!!

Kasey Kasem was Druze


Idiocy !!!!! Rosemary Barkett was a nun at one point.


You did not list a single muslim dumb dumb

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:10 am

I know you cannot debate honestly Spin. But here is an example of islamic fanaticism today

TODAY SPIN, not yesterday SPIN

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/liv ... bview=true

Just a van crashing into innocent civilians, just the typical Islamic terrorism the world is so used to.

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:45 am

13 dead and Authorities said the death toll could rise, with more than 100 people injured, some seriously in this Islamic attack Spin, lease keep making excuses for these sick primitive animals embarrassing humanity

The perpetrators of the Barcelona attack are soldiers of the Islamic State.
Last edited by outhouse on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 am

iskander wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 am
What do Muslims say?
allah snackbar

or

I kee you!

iskander
Posts: 1814
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by iskander » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 pm

outhouse wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 am
iskander wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 am
What do Muslims say?
allah snackbar

or

I kee you!
Muslims are like programmed robots.

outhouse
Posts: 3531
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by outhouse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:39 pm

iskander wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 pm
outhouse wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 am
iskander wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 am
What do Muslims say?
allah snackbar

or

I kee you!
Muslims are like programmed robots.

Sadly true

They all troll Christian sites and proselytize their rhetoric. They love scholars work on biblical text showing what is history, yet hypocritically refuse any criticism on the koran no matter how factual the evidence may be.

Just like a YEC they are all brainwashed and idiocy and lack of reasoning employed.

iskander
Posts: 1814
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by iskander » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:02 pm

outhouse wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:39 pm
iskander wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 pm
outhouse wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 am
iskander wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 am
What do Muslims say?
allah snackbar

or

I kee you!
Muslims are like programmed robots.

Sadly true

They all troll Christian sites and proselytize their rhetoric. They love scholars work on biblical text showing what is history, yet hypocritically refuse any criticism on the koran no matter how factual the evidence may be.

Just like a YEC they are all brainwashed and idiocy and lack of reasoning employed.
In the West they are very successful in brainwashing the ' superior' mind of would be scholars .
Image
Aussie senator wears burqa in parliament


Who can understand their treatment of women ?

Post Reply