Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

iskander

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander »

There is no hell and there is no purgatory. It was a typo.

The managers of the triumphant Church borrowed hell and purgatory from the Temple servants.

"The RCC dogma of the existence of everlasting bliss, everlasting suffering, and purgatory is a borrowed idea from its mother,

Mas. Rosh HaShana 16b
It has been taught: Beth Shammai say, There will be three groups at the Day of Judgment28 — one of thoroughly righteous, one of thoroughly wicked, and one of intermediate.

The thoroughly righteous will forthwith be inscribed definitively as entitled to everlasting life;

the thoroughly wicked will forthwith be inscribed definitively as doomed to Gehinnom, as it says. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to reproaches and everlasting abhorrence.29

The intermediate will go down to Gehinnom"
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4421&p=90455#p90455
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Who judges?

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:11 am Who judges?

Regards
DL
Nobody. They wanted an army to conquer the promised land.

The Holy Inquisition was another idea borrowed from the Teachers

"Jesus did not blaspheme. Quoting Daniel was the act of a pious Jew who trusted the prophet Daniel.

The Sanhedrin was the Holy Inquisition of the Judaic religion and it displayed a mastery of the plausible that has been imitated by many other evil religious tribunals .

Following the example of the execution of one recalcitrant reformer, the man Jesus, the servants of God joined the Sanhedrin in their holy wrath: Blasphemy ! the Sanhedrin howl while dragging the innocent man towards the secular exacutioner that will commit sacred murder to defend God.

Blasphemy!! The clerics shout in defence of the ugly little gods everywhere, and programmed men cleanse the earth of all that which is offensive to the ugly little gods everywhere.

Hashem is a very ugly mean god and his servants were evil inventors of the plausible."
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2397&start=230
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

I see. I read you as showing a belief and not just reporting them.

I will have to slow down when I read you.

What, if any, belief or thinking system do you favor after all the research and reading you have done.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:33 pm I see. I read you as showing a belief and not just reporting them.

What, if any, belief or thinking system do you favor after all the research and reading you have done.

Regards
DL
I am commenting on sacred stories as I find them.
iskander

Post by iskander »

iskander wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:27 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:33 pm I see. I read you as showing a belief and not just reporting them.

Regards
DL
This is how understand Jesus :

"Yes, that is what it says.
Only the ten commandments were the ones that God gave to Moses at Sinai. The other 600 plus commandments are the invention of men and therefore they are not The Way to God. The Temple is to be replaced by a new system based only on repentance , prayer and observance of the new moral code. If we travel on The Way we will find God , and God will redeem Israel, that is the basic message of Jesus."
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2405&hilit=galut&start=20
iskander

Post by iskander »

iskander wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:09 pm
iskander wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Regards
DL
This is how understand Jesus :

"Yes, that is what it says.
Only the ten commandments were the ones that God gave to Moses at Sinai. The other 600 plus commandments are the invention of men and therefore they are not The Way to God. The Temple is to be replaced by a new system based only on repentance , prayer and observance of the new moral code. If we travel on The Way we will find God , and God will redeem Israel, that is the basic message of Jesus."
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2405&hilit=galut&start=20
And this is my thinking system and belief: one plain atheist studying the history of human thought

"Jesus Mythicist " is an unusual alias, why not a 'plain atheist' studying the history of human thought ?"
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3762&hilit=titan&start=10
iskander

Post by iskander »

Epilogue

God or man is of no importance to me. I much prefer a Christian Britain than a Muslim, Brahmin, Mosaic or Theravada Britain.
Long live Parliament the protector of us all !
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3113&hilit=nulla&start=10
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

You are an atheist. Ok.

I have spoken to many atheists but have not really learned anything from them.

I have also studied many religions and since my target group, so to speak, have little to no knowledge of the Eastern religions, they are of little value and mostly just mimic Gnostic Christianity.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 am You are an atheist. Ok.

I have spoken to many atheists but have not really learned anything from them.

I have also studied many religions and since my target group, so to speak, have little to no knowledge of the Eastern religions, they are of little value and mostly just mimic Gnostic Christianity.

Regards
DL
What did you expect to learn from them?