Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:55 am it's hard to forgive God, huh? And we don't even talk about it bc the whole notion seems so ridic or whatever. So we get Assburger's (me) or...shrivelled arms or whatever, and since mom loves us it can't be her fault that she had a C-section or didn't breast feed to keep her nipples virgin, or mainline atrazine or whatever, and Someone Has to be Responsible, right, so it must be Dad.

and the hell of it is, when you go looking, Pops informs you straight up that yes, I create evil; as you have already touched on. And as you say, that is kind of hard to understand, ha, or even define. God makes giants, Sequoias and Oaks and whatnot, but all it takes is one little kid pissing on that oak every day to kill it lol. So i mean keep pissing as long as you want GB, but you are the oak too, k.
God is easy to forgive. Like any sinner, all that most victims really want is to see remorse and repentance.

When God repents, even I will forgive him. Let me know when he does.

Meanwhile, talk to his sheeple as they are continuing to do harm in God's vile name. Easier to get them to repent than a fantasy creature.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

They are doing the harm, but it is God"s Name that is vile, ok gotcha. Sorry, I'm on an iPad, forgot how to tag ppl here. I actually came back to address your post about all the steeple who need your help, dunno if I will find it now or not, but I meant to say that this is expressed in Nehushtan in Scripture imo. Hny to you
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:59 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:05 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:28 pm I am a Canadian and I have no need for fellowship. I get all I need from family.
a man's enemies will be those of his own household i guess.
Best of luck with the Condemning God thing, figgered i'd never see you again outside Atheist.com!
God is already condemned and dying.

Now it is just a matter of educating those with corrupted morals to the morality that condemns him.

Regards
DL
ah yes, this one, for Nehushtan. Fwiw i a, sorry about your...shriveled arm, or whatever little champagne problem it is that you have, ok. Trust me with the right mind you could turn that into a sex toy lol, I mean have you seen a snatch lately lol. Point being that that is not why you are shunned prolly ok. It's maybe hard to imagine how you are serving God right now, or how a debility might make you a better person, but I guess both are true. Ok, see ya
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Let me know when you want to talk to me and not just yourself.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:43 pm Let me know when you want to talk to me and not just yourself.

Regards
DL
ok, i'm ready. Guess you have had time to address that the genocide was against a nation that was cooking and prolly even eating its own children at this point?
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:43 pm Let me know when you want to talk to me and not just yourself.

Regards
DL
ok, i'm ready. Guess you have had time to address that the genocide was against a nation that was cooking and prolly even eating its own children at this point?
I do not really care what motivated the genocide. What I care about and see is a God who can cure as well as kill, but always seems to think killing is better than curing.

What would you do if you had God's power; kill or cure?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:35 am

Regards
DL
What I care about and see is a God who can cure as well as kill

Regards
DL
seen God do a lot of killing, have you? Haven't we already realized we are reading a mythology here? Why are you reading it with two eyes, i have to ask? Why are you reading facts and proof?
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:35 am

Regards
DL
What would you do if you had God's power; kill or cure?

Regards
DL
wadr this is irrelevant, what I would do is stop reading like a determinist, but I guess first you have to stop being one? Which i'm not even sure how I did that...oh, I left my purse and my spare shoes and clothes, and walked out the front door I guess. I'd like to say that I didn't stop to speak to anyone on the road, didn't go as a Gentile would, didn't go to any Samaritans, but I pretty much did all that stuff. But I was reading Two-eyed then, too, and I didn't realize what those meant til later. fwiw.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Know that I, as a Gnostic Christian, hold no supernatural belief at all.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:01 am Know that I, as a Gnostic Christian, hold no supernatural belief at all.

Regards
DL
Pls I mean weren't you just inquiring about what I might do if I had "God's power?"