question about evil

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Re: question about evil

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:05 am But you think "Hegelian dialectic" is crap, right?
lol
Wrong.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:17 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:19 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:21 am You are correct bbyrd009.
We are not having a conversation.

Regards
DL
yes, that became obvious at "our instincts default to it," which was not a reply to my post, right?
I mean did you even absorb a single concept there, or are you strictly hear to preach gb. I reply to your posts?
So how bout "you are right, we are not having a conversation, I do not even acknowledge your existence, except as an audience" or...something bro, I mean anything, lol. You know you're just a fundamental in disguise i guess, right
Disguise. No. Admitted. Sure.
If you want to deny you have instincts, go ahead.

Regards
DL
hey, if you want to deny you can overcome them, go ahead.
Eat grass if you like bro
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:20 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:05 am But you think "Hegelian dialectic" is crap, right?
lol
Wrong.

Regards
DL
lol, so you dont realize you are using it right now...right then, either i guess huh.
Can you make a single statement from the Naive Dialectic, if you would pls ty
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

meanwhile, i'll make a prophecy:

:crickets
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

lol
Wrong.

Regards
DL
ok i prolly owe you some apologies for um Last Night lol
no hard feelings i hope. I am just a hypocrite GB
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:57 pm
lol
Wrong.

Regards
DL
lol, so you dont realize you are using it right now...right then, either i guess huh.
I have noted that one-upmanship is all you are about.

Go find a child to pester.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 am
lol
Wrong.

Regards
DL
ok i prolly owe you some apologies for um Last Night lol
no hard feelings i hope. I am just a hypocrite GB
We all have our own character.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

oooh, that's really deep bro, "we all have our own character" zing baby
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:19 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:57 pm
lol
Wrong.

Regards
DL
I have noted that one-upmanship is all you are about.

Go find a child to pester.

Regards
DL
well, no offense meant ok, but I noted that you did not make any statement from the Naive?
Are we strictly here to feed your ego some more or what GB?

I mean didn't our...can't really say "convo," so interaction here begin with you declaring that Competition is a good thing?
So are you just admitting defeat here then?
I win, right?
Aspen

Post by Aspen »

I tend to believe that sin is incomplete, misused, or misdirected love. Human beings, created to love perfectly, have replaced loving outwardly with a dualistic mindset. Instead of loving God and neighbor we have diverted our attention to labeling God’s good creation with our positive/negative opinion based on how it affects us. As a result, our love is malignant and selfish and misused, apart from Christ.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Aspen wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 am I tend to believe that sin is incomplete, misused, or misdirected love. Human beings, created to love perfectly, have replaced loving outwardly with a dualistic mindset. Instead of loving God and neighbor we have diverted our attention to labeling God’s good creation with our positive/negative opinion based on how it affects us. As a result, our love is malignant and selfish and misused, apart from Christ.
Thanks for showing your low moral sense.

On Jesus dying for you.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNup9gEBdg

Regards
DL