What good is a good god, when people want an evil god?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

The Gnostic Cathars thought themselves to be a peaceful good man religion and basically the only good non-violent Christians.

History is showing that that was true. That is due to the fact that they did not war against other religions the way the other Christians of those days did. As Christians and other religionists will attest, and usually don’t, that all the religions in those days were war like and war loving. They gorged on blood and shit.

Most except for esoteric ecumenist Gnostics, who warred with their mouths, instead of inquisitions, jihads and holy wars.

Gnostics knew how to live in peace, but as history has shown us, the good die young and the evil grows threw murder and corruption. Hurray for the mainstream religions.

Gnostic against Gnostic is nice because, as esoteric ecumenists, we respect each other as doing what Jesus taught and that was to seek god perpetually, but never find him. Jesus was from an old school single eye shaman or guru training in Egypt, knowledge seekers and not god worshipers; and told us to look to our emotions as well as our minds for the best rules and laws to live by.

We know what those best laws are but do not implement them; because they lead to piece and people want the drama of war.

You are not following a good god, you are following man’s law and Trump shows how badly all of man’s laws are working.

We have all put the god of money above all the gods except for the most evil gods that man has created.
The Yahweh and Allah twins.

We have no choice in this thanks to our oligarch masters.

The Yahweh and Allah twins cannot possibly exist. He would certainly punish such a flagrant insult. Instead, the twins hide. Being made in our image, god is quite insecure. That is what being good does, as the good know that when people want a powerful god, that basically means that they are evil as well, as they are to emulate god. A genocidal god who kills when he can cure.

We follow secular law and not god’s barbaric laws.

We look for security in dollars and war and not god’s power.

Secular law is teaching us better morals and ethics than religions.

God should capitulate because he has lost the war.

We have all put another god above all the gods.

Religions die hard. Laïcité is cushioning the blows as gently as it can but too many religionists will still die. Unless the world goes esoteric ecumenist like Jesus was.

It is too bad that we all want gods of war instead of a god of peace.

Do you have any idea as to how to mitigate that bias?

It might be written in our selfish gene and wanting an evil god might be good.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Re: What good is a good god, when people want an evil god?

Post by Geocalyx »

I didn't expect to have my cup of morning joe writing this, but let's go. :goodmorning:

Enough with the Church-blaming, an actual Gnostic should accept due historic responsibility. For one, by believing the world to be Hell, Cathars have set themselves to be burned. It makes perfect sense. Read!
SCRIPTUTE!!11 wrote:You, defeated ones, judge them
Before they pronounce sentence on you
for judgement and bias are among you.
If you're sentenced by him
who shall pardon you?
Or, if you're pardoned by him,
who will be able to detain you?
For what is inside you
is what is outside you.
And he who fashions you on the outside
is he who fashioned you inside you.
And what you see outside you
you see inside you;
it's visible and is your garment.
By the way, "Gnostic Bishop" is an oxymoron. Wretched soul! Renounce confusion that is the artificial hierarchy of the Seven Forces, accept the Father as your father and Mind which is the true redeemer! Taste the gnosis...properly - it is about emancipation of the mind and not about escapism.
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

And here's a more direct answer to your question.

A god may not be good, and due to the quote that "what is inside you, you see outside you", even the God might not be good. Aions are the ones creating the archons, that includes God. (By "aions" I mean "actual living beings".)

The Father, however, is good. If we wasn't, he would have never had a 'son' and would have never given us Mind. Who is like the best friend ever, so there you go.

This good "God" (if you will) therefore gave us means to fend ourselves from temptations and irregularities from the evil God people might want.

Bottom line to you all this good coming from a good god might be useless, but I see real good in having a good god when people want an evil god.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:46 pm I didn't expect to have my cup of morning joe writing this, but let's go. :goodmorning:

Enough with the Church-blaming, an actual Gnostic should accept due historic responsibility. For one, by believing the world to be Hell, Cathars have set themselves to be burned. It makes perfect sense. Read!
SCRIPTUTE!!11 wrote:You, defeated ones, judge them
Before they pronounce sentence on you
for judgement and bias are among you.
If you're sentenced by him
who shall pardon you?
Or, if you're pardoned by him,
who will be able to detain you?
For what is inside you
is what is outside you.
And he who fashions you on the outside
is he who fashioned you inside you.
And what you see outside you
you see inside you;
it's visible and is your garment.
By the way, "Gnostic Bishop" is an oxymoron. Wretched soul! Renounce confusion that is the artificial hierarchy of the Seven Forces, accept the Father as your father and Mind which is the true redeemer! Taste the gnosis...properly - it is about emancipation of the mind and not about escapism.
You are using the same garbage and lies that the inquisitors told of our beliefs.

And you want me to accept those liars who speak for your god. Rh, no thanks.

Let me speak to the lie of our hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.
1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.
Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.
[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:51 pm And here's a more direct answer to your question.

A god may not be good, and due to the quote that "what is inside you, you see outside you", even the God might not be good. Aions are the ones creating the archons, that includes God. (By "aions" I mean "actual living beings".)

The Father, however, is good. If we wasn't, he would have never had a 'son' and would have never given us Mind. Who is like the best friend ever, so there you go.

This good "God" (if you will) therefore gave us means to fend ourselves from temptations and irregularities from the evil God people might want.

Bottom line to you all this good coming from a good god might be useless, but I see real good in having a good god when people want an evil god.
Sure, for the few times.
The rest of the time, they prefer the mainstream misogynous and homophobic pricks that are called gods.
Those include Yahweh and Allah.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.
The world is a process. Perfection and evolution are constructs.
Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?
Why would I even compare?
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

PS
I don't have a god. Learn to read. And, styling yourself gnostic, accept the Father.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:07 pm PS
I don't have a god. Learn to read. And, styling yourself gnostic, accept the Father.
Yes, but not a supernatural one.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

I would have assumed from someone considering themselves a gnostic freaking bishop of all people would have the gall to read through the tripartite tractate at the very least. Yet you have no idea what I am saying when I speak of the Father, do you.

Your special brand of religion may be lots of things, but it isn't gnosis.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:32 am I would have assumed from someone considering themselves a gnostic freaking bishop of all people would have the gall to read through the tripartite tractate at the very least. Yet you have no idea what I am saying when I speak of the Father, do you.

Your special brand of religion may be lots of things, but it isn't gnosis.
The Father is what Yung and Freud dubbed our Father Complex.

Look up the term and learn.

Regards
DL