Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

One needs not be a rocket scientist to recognize that it is our failure at the U.N. and other international bodies, who are working hard to unite the world politically and religiously; that is the core of our woes.

By “our” I mean the rank and file who are suffering and dying for our failing systems of political and religious governance.
We also pay heavily for our failed systems of religious and political governance. Billions upon billions of dollars wasted; especially the waste on pointless religions, in terms of law and morality.

If the world does not unify or allow the next few years to exacerbate and hasten the demise of Earth; this generation shows how vile it is as a species.

Individually, people are fantastic. As Jesus said, you got to love them all.

Without leadership, we are deadly. Earth needs a, --- Captain Jesus, --- and decent candidates are not being recognized. Strange, given that Jesus’ moral tenets mostly aren’t, and secular law has already made his love as law ideology fail.

I can remember 30 odd years ago looking at statistics and trying to project the future. I thought people would get worse over time. But the reverse has proven itself to be true. I thought the world would unify. But again I have been proven wrong due to our tolerance of religious and political con men.

Religious leaders in particular, as well as their slaved sheeple, --- that is you if you are religious, --- claim to have moral superiority granted to them by their, so called good gods.

All you religious are the vast majority; so why are you screwing up our world?

The world has had enough of your religious arguments, when you bother making them; which is seldom.

Not surprising that, given your inability to do good apologetics for your vile gods, and your propensity to use inquisition and jihad methods to make the points you cannot do mentally, intellectually or rationally.

Your religious violence and lack of tolerance has wounded the world and you do not care enough for your fellow man and children to leave them a place cleaner and better than what you found.

We are presently spending many trillions world-wide on our various forms of governance.

Our religious governance is not serving us well in areas where it says it excels.

Religions are in fact harmful to society as a whole. I can say that while recognizing that it had many uses in the past and that without it we would not be as advanced as we are.

I think we should cut our losses and divert those gains to the environment. I think we can and should scrap religions and proceed to do the better thing and use politics as our only law. It has earned it.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Post by bbyrd009 »

nah, earth will be fine, nothing a little mass-extinction cant handle gb. happened before, will happen again. ha, happening now i guess. but the world is passing away, sure. hard to really leave it, at least and still have someone to be impressed by your bishopitude, huh? see the two go together, your ego and your world, i guess. you just bit down really hard on that ego thing i guess, and now you stand where you should not be, see. hey at least you dont believe Jesus is soon returning to take you away on a white horse right, could always be worse? ok besta luck buddy ok, youll be fine.
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Re: Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Post by bbyrd009 »

you really are boxing at the air there down lower bro, i know its hard but you should apply that to yourself, ok? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the reap/sow mechanism here on earth, everything is functioning perfectly, and you are demonstrating it as we speak, see. You get what you see, you see what you get. That is just your right eye offending you, ok? ok peace
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

are you maybe Anarch too? best way to go imo
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Thanks for these.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

By saying 'we', you're speaking of the Father (the All), of whom you feel part of. But you should know the All thanks no one. All it does is love.

You really should become like a little child - remember how you used to think Dad was awesome? Or maybe you thought he should be awesome? Either way, it makes no difference. People are intrinsically expectant of good from Other, as you noted - the rest are layers of doctrinal ballast, and you yourself appear to be full of it. To sum it up - condemning religion for general cosmic irregularities stemming from selfish interests and social malpractice might be an easy thing to do, but is ultimately bullshit. It's like condemning German because Mein Kampf was written in it or something.

Matter of fact, you're being yet another charlatan doing gnosis a terrible disfavor by preaching the word of hate in its name. And you do it with Kaa's sneaky eyes, too. Shame on you, o false overseer.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:53 pm By saying 'we', you're speaking of the Father (the All), of whom you feel part of. But you should know the All thanks no one. All it does is love.

You really should become like a little child - remember how you used to think Dad was awesome? Or maybe you thought he should be awesome? Either way, it makes no difference. People are intrinsically expectant of good from Other, as you noted - the rest are layers of doctrinal ballast, and you yourself appear to be full of it. To sum it up - condemning religion for general cosmic irregularities stemming from selfish interests and social malpractice might be an easy thing to do, but is ultimately bullshit. It's like condemning German because Mein Kampf was written in it or something.

Matter of fact, you're being yet another charlatan doing gnosis a terrible disfavor by preaching the word of hate in its name. And you do it with Kaa's sneaky eyes, too. Shame on you, o false overseer.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

What's your point? You yourself are discussing people.
Individually, people are fantastic. As Jesus said, you got to love them all.

Without leadership, we are deadly. Earth needs a, --- Captain Jesus, --- and decent candidates are not being recognized. Strange, given that Jesus’ moral tenets mostly aren’t, and secular law has already made his love as law ideology fail.
You're not discussing ideas. You are selling your own idea by discussing people.

Edit: I shouldn't be so cryptic I suppose. Seems I might have hit some wort of nerve, since you went straight from me opposing your writings and beliefs to discussing your persona (people?). Me telling you what to do is anything but that! I don't know what you're like when met in person, but what you're doing here is trying to be the archon. Oppose the archons openly, on their terms, and they crucify your mind before turning you into one of their own - there are at least four world-renowned books that tell this cautionary tale.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

You overinflate your effect.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

That's beacuse whatever I say has to be inflated in order for you to be able to read it past your ego, dude