The creation of Apostasy, as recently demonstrated by LDS

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Bruce.dee

The creation of Apostasy, as recently demonstrated by LDS

Post by Bruce.dee »

The Apostasy of the Catholic or Early Christian Church is arguably the first event that took place as the Apostles went about acting and teaching in a different kind of story, concerned with their authority over others and behaving in my opinion, shamefully in word and deed, blind and deaf Christ. The well known address in high (Paul?) changes the well established rules of the way by declaring the Messiah was mistaken, in a particular teaching, and spoke through angels to him in order the mistake made may be corrected.

Lending myself a great deal of concessions for ease of focus for my perceptive criticism.

Coming into the restorationist example which aught to make a president. Rapid displacement and dismissal of almost half the Apostles and much reform and change, was the environment that mormons found themselves in watching Gods teachings and Rules changed, all at once.
This is relatively present day news, and it’s a fact of faith like any other. The Oroclaimation and creeds signed and dated by the Church Authorities is excellent proof of Apostasy, in the same way tolerating and being inclusive to homosexuals with open kindness and positivity. I’m interested in what makes any ministry Divine, and why divine rulers would kill people and say that it was the will of God. The Apostasy as an important subject for discussion .
ABuddhist

Re: The creation of Apostasy, as recently demonstrated by LDS

Post by ABuddhist »

Bruce.dee wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:49 am The Apostasy of the Catholic or Early Christian Church is arguably the first event that took place as the Apostles went about acting and teaching in a different kind of story, concerned with their authority over others and behaving in my opinion, shamefully in word and deed, blind and deaf Christ. The well known address in high (Paul?) changes the well established rules of the way by declaring the Messiah was mistaken, in a particular teaching, and spoke through angels to him in order the mistake made may be corrected.

Lending myself a great deal of concessions for ease of focus for my perceptive criticism.

Coming into the restorationist example which aught to make a president. Rapid displacement and dismissal of almost half the Apostles and much reform and change, was the environment that mormons found themselves in watching Gods teachings and Rules changed, all at once.
This is relatively present day news, and it’s a fact of faith like any other. The Oroclaimation and creeds signed and dated by the Church Authorities is excellent proof of Apostasy, in the same way tolerating and being inclusive to homosexuals with open kindness and positivity. I’m interested in what makes any ministry Divine, and why divine rulers would kill people and say that it was the will of God. The Apostasy as an important subject for discussion .
Are you somewhat aware of Ebionitism? Because that was a Christian sect that condemned Paul.
Bruce.dee

Post by Bruce.dee »

ABuddhist wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:25 pm
Bruce.dee wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:49 am
Are you somewhat aware of Ebionitism? Because that was a Christian sect that condemned Paul.
Only somewhat, I would be eager to find sources to learn about them.
ABuddhist

Post by ABuddhist »

Bruce.dee wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:54 pm
ABuddhist wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:25 pm
Bruce.dee wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:49 am
Only somewhat, I would be eager to find sources to learn about them.
"Paul The Stranger" is a pdf from a Christian (but anti-Pauline) website [ www.voiceofjesus.org ] discussing Ebionitism and Paul.
Bruce.dee

Post by Bruce.dee »

I will read this all, thank you. I read the first few pages after the preface and it seems quite on track with my own thoughts. It always seemed to me that most of the apostles were without the great of what their teacher was saying. Simple Simon and Proud Paul seemed to go along to get along hoping for a different, false type of power, rather than apply to themselves the way in which to awaken the higher power within us all.

The disciples were of a bad stock and should not have been initiated, without a doubt hardly a one was capable of understanding.

Thanks for the resource. I’m going to read this fully and see what can be gained.

Bless