Atheist history

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

John T

Atheist history

Post by John T »

mlinssen wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:15 am
You may not like it, but in this round full points go to Carrier
Yes, much like the atheist Russian judges scoring Olympic boxing.
If we don't challenge/discipline childish obstinacy, we have no right to complain when they grow up and become a tyrant and send us to the gulag.

I'm just saying the quiet part of atheist history out loud.

John T is done with this thread.
lclapshaw

Re: Richard Carrier's decisive point on Justin's Trypho

Post by lclapshaw »

Ok! He's gone! We can get back to our nefarious machinations to subvert and overthrow Christianity!

Muhaha muhaha muuuhahahaha....
John T

Post by John T »

lclapshaw wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:32 pm Ok! He's gone! We can get back to our nefarious machinations to subvert and overthrow Christianity!

I will make this exception for you.

Why is it then that atheists (if there is such a thing) don't use the scientific method to prove atheism but rather to mock/degrade Christianity as unscientific? Surely you know.

Why is it that atheist leaders don't condone condemn the mass murder, past and present of theists under the tyranny of Communism?
Christians today, condemn the Spanish inquisition and do not make light of it, so why don't atheists do the same about Stalin?

Militant atheism under Stalin murdered more Christians than Hitler murder Jews. 12 to 20 million Christians vs. 6 million Jews.

Even Hitler condemned Stalin's murderous atheist regime and re-opened Christian churches under German occupation.

How can you giggle about the murder of millions of people simply for their faith by against people who intended no physical harm to anyone?

Sick!

I leave the rest of the sick replies that follow unattended.
Have at it. :tomato:
Last edited by John T on Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ABuddhist

Post by ABuddhist »

John T wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:34 pm
lclapshaw wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:32 pm Ok! He's gone! We can get back to our nefarious machinations to subvert and overthrow Christianity!

I will make this exception for you.

Why is it then that atheists (if there is such a thing) don't use the scientific method to prove atheism but rather to mock/degrade Christianity as unscientific?
Are you not aware of the refutatations which atheists have written against Hinduism and Islam?
John T wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:34 pm Why is it that atheist leaders don't condone the mass murder, past and present of theists under the tyranny of Communism?
Christians today, condemn the Spanish inquisition and do not make light of it, so why don't atheists do the same about Stalin?
You jump from atheist leaders to all atheists. The later standard, if used, undermines your claim - because it is impossible to find a preposition so horrible that at least 1 person will not endorse it. For example, I know about at least 1 Christian who wants to re-establish the inquisition in order to slaughter heretics (see https://old.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comme ... on_quotes/ ).
Last edited by ABuddhist on Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
lclapshaw

Re: Atheist history

Post by lclapshaw »

You're wasting your time with him ABuddhist, he has no interest in a honest discussion.
John T

Post by John T »

Note to the readers. I did not create this thread. It was removed (rightly so) from another thread and placed here without my permission or notification.

I will not respond to questions on this thread, even if they are honest questions and/or comments regarding the murderous history of atheism.
mlinssen

Post by mlinssen »

John T wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:33 am Note to the readers. I did not create this thread. It was removed (rightly so) from another thread and placed here without my permission or notification.

I will not respond to questions on this thread, even if they are honest questions and/or comments regarding the murderous history of atheism.
Feel free to communicate, John T. Now you have your own thread and can blabber away, instead of trolling another one

You do realise that a few hundred million more people were killed because they did not share the belief of their attacker, right? And that likely no one was ever killed because he did not share the disbelief of his attacker
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

John T wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:33 am Note to the readers. I did not create this thread. It was removed (rightly so) from another thread and placed here without my permission or notification.

Why is that?
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

One thing you should understand is that this is as good as an admission of guilt that you're just here to disrupt threads.

Can you explain why you shouldn't be banned for not contributing positively, on net, to the forum?