Did god really condemn mankind? Is god a just god?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Re: Did god really condemn mankind? Is god a just god?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:28 pm
Lucifer Satanel wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:16 am I know, but was answering his position rather than him.
Ah, ok. I wonder if it is advisable to be quite so gnostic? You don’t care to hedge your bets up there, even a little?
Why not choose the best of the lot?

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Lucifer Satanel wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:06 pm
Lucifer Satanel wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:16 am I know, but was answering his position rather than him.
Ah, ok. I wonder if it is advisable to be quite so gnostic? You don’t care to hedge your bets up there, even a little?
I'm not being Gnostic at all. Good and evil are absolutes that are the same in all times and places. They are not things but states of being. We all experienced numerous emotional states and these experiences allow us to understand ourselves and others. More importantly they both allow us to discover ultimate values and to transform ourselves into what ever we want to be. When we ultimately don't choose good instead of evil it is not God or the Devil whom is to blame but ourselves. Being who are evil create both the spirit of evil and evil actions -this makes it impossible for them to go to heaven as they would turn heaven into hell just by being there.

That mankind has always chosen evil is a sad reality. It's only the rare individual human being that has chosen to be good and to be good one have to have all the parts of good not just some.

As for hedging your bets that's a dumb idea one need to be willing to put all ones chips in a pot -just make sure that one practices bankroll management and does not have ones whole bankroll at the table. Good does not have a material reward only a spiritual in the sense of psychological reward. The vast hoards of the evil have made sure of this. To illustrate this with an obvious conflict we know: that their is a God who created everything, or their are gods who evolved from the chaos and than created everything or that neither God nor gods exist and everything evolved by natural processes; we also know that there is an eternal spirit that constantly reincarnates or that there's a spirit that lives on after death or that there is nothing after death is is the complete end of existence for all. Any of these nine realities is possible. They are innate principles in all of our minds, but only one of them is true. One can't know without careful examination and analysis which is the truth. When one merely assumes on knows and evidence mines for proof of ones prejudice one has not examined at all and ones analysis will be even a greater joke than ones examination. Unfortunately one needs intellect just just desire to discover what is true.

I hope you can see that I'm not being Gnostic, though I'm more gnostic than Gnostic Bishop ;)
Not when you do not recognize that the world's people have and do a lot more good than evil.

Too much in my view.

Check the stats for confirmation. Most evil markers are at the best levels that we have ever enjoyed.

It even has the intelligentsia wondering what the hell we are doing, being so nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADgh3yCSdM

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Regards
DL
”why not eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge?”
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:31 pm
Lucifer Satanel wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:06 pm
I'm not being Gnostic at all. Good and evil are absolutes that are the same in all times and places. They are not things but states of being.
rolleyes ty, and have a nice day
We all experienced numerous emotional states and these experiences allow us to understand ourselves and others. More importantly they both allow us to discover ultimate values and to transform ourselves into what ever we want to be. When we ultimately don't choose good instead of evil it is not God or the Devil whom is to blame but ourselves. Being who are evil create both the spirit of evil and evil actions -this makes it impossible for them to go to heaven as they would turn heaven into hell just by being there.

That mankind has always chosen evil is a sad reality. It's only the rare individual human being that has chosen to be good and to be good one have to have all the parts of good not just some.

As for hedging your bets that's a dumb idea one need to be willing to put all ones chips in a pot -just make sure that one practices bankroll management and does not have ones whole bankroll at the table. Good does not have a material reward only a spiritual in the sense of psychological reward. The vast hoards of the evil have made sure of this. To illustrate this with an obvious conflict we know: that their is a God who created everything, or their are gods who evolved from the chaos and than created everything or that neither God nor gods exist and everything evolved by natural processes; we also know that there is an eternal spirit that constantly reincarnates or that there's a spirit that lives on after death or that there is nothing after death is is the complete end of existence for all. Any of these nine realities is possible. They are innate principles in all of our minds, but only one of them is true. One can't know without careful examination and analysis which is the truth. When one merely assumes on knows and evidence mines for proof of ones prejudice one has not examined at all and ones analysis will be even a greater joke than ones examination. Unfortunately one needs intellect just just desire to discover what is true.

I hope you can see that I'm not being Gnostic, though I'm more gnostic than Gnostic Bishop ;)
”it’s like this, it’s like that, and hopefully you see i am not being gnostic”

Not when you do not recognize that the world's people have and do a lot more good than evil.

Too much in my view.

Check the stats for confirmation. Most evil markers are at the best levels that we have ever enjoyed.

It even has the intelligentsia wondering what the hell we are doing, being so nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADgh3yCSdM

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:43 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Regards
DL
”why not eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge?”
:confusedsmiley:

That is what Gnosis and Gnostic Christianity is all about.

Regards
DL