Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.
Gnostic Bishop

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

That is an evil act to most people.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by bbyrd009 »

God did not choose Jesus of course; Caiaphas did. I hope yiou are well GB, you are in my prayers
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
Gnostic Bishop

Re: Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Uneducated is as uneducated says.

Have some education and lose the dunce cap.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 pm Uneducated is as uneducated says.

Have some education and lose the dunce cap.

Regards
DL
go with that then gb, if it serves you
but wadr you sure are selective in your vv seems like
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

bbyrd009 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:05 am God did not choose Jesus of course; Caiaphas did. I hope yiou are well GB, you are in my prayers
God did not choose for Jesus to die on the cross for our sins,
No Son of Man may die for another's sins,
even if Jesus was in a diff sense "chosen," sure
theMadJW

Post by theMadJW »

Should the -heh- "Holy Ghost-God" have come!
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

theMadJW wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 am Should the -heh- "Holy Ghost-God" have come!
:confusedsmiley:

Can it do so alone?

:scratch:

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:31 pm
bbyrd009 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:05 am God did not choose Jesus of course; Caiaphas did. I hope yiou are well GB, you are in my prayers
God did not choose for Jesus to die on the cross for our sins,
No Son of Man may die for another's sins,
even if Jesus was in a diff sense "chosen," sure
Is it moral to offer to be a messiah?

Is it moral to accept another person being punished in your steed?

That is asking and or accepting the abdication of ones duty and responsibility for ones actions.

Not something I taught my children.

I taught them to step up, not step back.

You?

Regards
DL
theMadJW

Post by theMadJW »

The holy spirit (breath) is not a 'Ghost-God', no 'God-the-Spirit'- but God's POWER, and invisible force used to do His will. God (nor the 'Three' of them) didn't get Mary pregnant with Himself or 'Themselves', was no Godbaby ("Triune Godbaby?"), nor God-the-Teenager!

Mankind chose FREEDOM and has suffered the consequences.

His son, who made us thru His Father, decided to 'ransom' us form the penalty of death.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

theMadJW wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:50 am The holy spirit (breath) is not a 'Ghost-God', no 'God-the-Spirit'- but God's POWER, and invisible force used to do His will. God (nor the 'Three' of them) didn't get Mary pregnant with Himself or 'Themselves', was no Godbaby ("Triune Godbaby?"), nor God-the-Teenager!

Mankind chose FREEDOM and has suffered the consequences.

His son, who made us thru His Father, decided to 'ransom' us form the penalty of death.
I guess that you have never looked at the moral aspect of you abdicating your responsibility for your sin.

If you had, you would not take the satanic path.

I ask many Christians to debate this and they all run away.

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.
Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL