Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

That is an evil act to most people.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by bbyrd009 »

Wasn’t it and Anaïs or someone who told the San Hedren that it is better that one should die for all the people, GB? You are aware of that “no Son of Man may die for another sins; the soul but soon shall die“ is in there too right?

So no offense but it appears that you stopped reading way too soon OK

I am having to do voice to text, please pardon all the garble
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Re: Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by bbyrd009 »

I hope you understand that when you claim to be a bishop what you really deserve here is to be beaten with sticks over the head repeatedly, OK?

Which I hope you don’t take that wrong, but understand you lose all credibility with these posts, which is like all of them. I can’t think of a single post you made that is not lacking in some critical information, with all due respect. Have a nice day OK bye
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

“If you were the God you are to emulate” I mean Jesus GB, at a certain point it just becomes easier to call you an idiot? That you are a raging atheist is not even in doubt OK, not that there’s anything wrong with that some of my best friends are atheist—But for the most part they don’t act like 13-year-old girls on there first...ahem. Have a nice day OK
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

I don’t think there is any sin in admitting that you are mad at God, capital G, OK? Your childish lack of respect makes it obvious enough anyway?
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

“Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons” Maybe we should let the dead bury the dead? Get it?
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

GB? I hope you’re OK? I ask because it’s not like you to not generate some answer, usually before I’m finished posting :-)
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

bbyrd009 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:04 am Wasn’t it and Anaïs or someone who told the San Hedren that it is better that one should die for all the people, GB? You are aware of that “no Son of Man may die for another sins; the soul but soon shall die“ is in there too right?

So no offense but it appears that you stopped reading way too soon OK

I am having to do voice to text, please pardon all the garble
https://biblehub.com/lexicon/john/18-14.htm