Just Who is GOD?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

theMadJW

Just Who is GOD?

Post by theMadJW »

A 'Trinity' as is taught by many religions (altho the double-talk - or Triple-Talk that the three are ONE being leaves one speechless, as the dogma crafted
by the Clergy of the 4th century MEANT it to be: a 'Sacred Mystery'), or someone else; no one listens to Jesus!

What do you think?
theMadJW

Re: Just Who is GOD?

Post by theMadJW »

Jesus told us who was God! Ever read it?
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

You are God, if you have the balls.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

theMadJW wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:35 am Jesus told us who was God! Ever read it?
I have read the myth. It is a great moral teacher that Christians should but do not follow.

Who do you see Jesus saying god is?

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

"Gnostic Christians" are loyalist revolutionaries
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:43 am "Gnostic Christians" are loyalist revolutionaries
I think that that label fits.

That is how we see Satan. A Loyal Opposition.

That suits well with the story the bible tries to tell, even as Christians see Original Sin, instead of the Jewish label of Original Virtue.

Christians are calling good, evil.

Regards
DL