Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.
This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.
Their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.
What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Re: Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Post by Geocalyx »

But according to Tripartite Tractate, none of us are gods. The difference between God and man is - the former only exists for others, while men exist for others and for themselves, as well.

Gods don't control destiny. In the end, men control gods.

So why would anyone want to achieve Godhood?
Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; Note the “Us”.
Yes, I do note the Us and love this quote for it! Godhood is simply society. This man has become like us, he has come of age and is now a productive member. One of us. He can tell good from evil, and will face the consequences if ...oh look! There he goes! Stole an apple!! Banish the thief, he has no place among us, if he stole an apple the next thing he will be stealing cattle and start killing people! ... there is nothing supernatural going on at all in my view, just a parable on what happens if you break the rules.

Once again, GB, you old snake: gnostics don't want to be gods or like gods. Gnosticists do. Freemasons, para-wiccans, astrologists, mages ... guys like that. Lazy people who want power on a fucking plate without working for it, even if it means breaking the fabric of reality. Instead, people who respect the Father know their place, avoid the archons in any way possible and will not be reaching for the stars anytime soon.

Edit: brushing on topic of natural/supernatural I deep down believe everything man created is natural. Cars are a natural product, and so are android phones. Much as coprolites are natural, and nummulite strata, or coral reefs, or ant hills.

One has to think like this to face responsibility for making their own environment. :goodmorning:
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:10 am But according to Tripartite Tractate, none of us are gods. The difference between God and man is - the former only exists for others, while men exist for others and for themselves, as well.

Gods don't control destiny. In the end, men control gods.

So why would anyone want to achieve Godhood?
Yes, I do note the Us and love this quote for it! Godhood is simply society. This man has become like us, he has come of age and is now a productive member. One of us. He can tell good from evil, and will face the consequences if ...oh look! There he goes! Stole an apple!! Banish the thief, he has no place among us, if he stole an apple the next thing he will be stealing cattle and start killing people! ... there is nothing supernatural going on at all in my view, just a parable on what happens if you break the rules.

Once again, GB, you old snake: gnostics don't want to be gods or like gods. Gnosticists do. Freemasons, para-wiccans, astrologists, mages ... guys like that. Lazy people who want power on a fucking plate without working for it, even if it means breaking the fabric of reality. Instead, people who respect the Father know their place, avoid the archons in any way possible and will not be reaching for the stars anytime soon.

Edit: brushing on topic of natural/supernatural I deep down believe everything man created is natural. Cars are a natural product, and so are android phones. Much as coprolites are natural, and nummulite strata, or coral reefs, or ant hills.

One has to think like this to face responsibility for making their own environment. :goodmorning:
"Gods don't control destiny. In the end, men control gods.

So why would anyone want to achieve Godhood?"

If you admit to being the driving force behind God, and you seem to, as we all are, then should the people making the rules for God and society not be under control?

As to Gnostic Christians not wanting to be God.

Look up Cathars and their Parfait.

You do not want to believe my truth, so perhaps you will believe their.

If not, thanks for the chat.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

Yeah. Chathars' perfect weren't enlightened, distant Buddha figures. They were active leaders of their society. This strengthens the argument.
If you admit to being the driving force behind God, and you seem to, as we all are, then should the people making the rules for God and society not be under control?
What rules for God? God is another name for society. A society without God can exist, but not so much the other way around. People should have the right to govern themselves however they see fit, if that's what you are asking, though.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Geocalyx wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:22 am Yeah. Chathars' perfect weren't enlightened, distant Buddha figures. They were active leaders of their society. This strengthens the argument.
What rules for God? God is another name for society. A society without God can exist, but not so much the other way around. People should have the right to govern themselves however they see fit, if that's what you are asking, though.
It is what I am stating for sure.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Who is the God you pray to?

Regards
DL