Online book? A. J. Festugière's Révélation d'Hermès Trismégiste Vol. 1.

Discuss the world of the Greeks, Romans, Babylonians, and Egyptians.
billd89

Online book? A. J. Festugière's Révélation d'Hermès Trismégiste Vol. 1.

Post by billd89 »

I am looking for La révélation d'Hermès Trismégiste. Part I: L'Astrologie et les Sciences Occultes. [1945] in French or English.
...... "The Revelation of Hermes Trismegistus Vol. 1: Astrology and the Occult Sciences." (Italian.)

Is there no English translation of this book? Is the French book of VOLUME 1 online? It is NOT this and here is Vol. 2.

Thanks for any help!

DCHindley

Re: Online book? A. J. Festugière's Révélation d'Hermès Trismégiste Vol. 1.

Post by DCHindley »

billd89 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:15 am I am looking for La révélation d'Hermès Trismégiste. Part I: L'Astrologie et les Sciences Occultes. [1945] in French or English.
...... "The Revelation of Hermes Trismegistus Vol. 1: Astrology and the Occult Sciences." (Italian.)

Is there no English translation of this book? Is the French book of VOLUME 1 online? It is NOT this and here is Vol. 2.

Thanks for any help!

Have you tried OhioLink.edu? I found all four volumes in French here (Les Belles Lettres | 2014 | Nouvelle édition revue et augmentée avec la collab. de Concetta Luna ... [et al.]):

http://catalog.ohiolink.edu/iii/encore/ ... &suite=def

You'd have to go from Akron area to Univ. of Cincinnatti to see it, where it is unfortunately reserved for Library use only.

I thought I also saw an English translation, but the searches are not coming up with it today.