sentenced to death for atheism’

All other informal historical discussion, ancient or modern, falls here. This includes the topics of Islam, Buddhism, and other religious traditions.

Moderator: JoeWallack

spin

Re: sentenced to death for atheism’

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:13 pm Again, this thread is about islam murdering innocent atheist just because they have the knowledge to prove these people live a known myth
Does anyone care how you dress up your racism? You have persistently committed the same logical fallacy throughout the thread. Tying a pretty ribbon around it doesn't make shit any less shit.
Dysexlia lures • ⅔ of what we see is behind our eyes
neilgodfrey

Post by neilgodfrey »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 am
But if his recent girlfriend is Indonesian as reported, it will explain the motive. I am still waiting for more REAL evidence to be provided.

If he did convert the fake news surely will not report his new found religious status, if true.
I only have fakemedia reports but I read that she claims to be Filipina. But since she was a lover of the worst mass killer in US history we know that's a lie and she was really Indonesian and Muslim. She even hid her Muslim identity by having an extra-marital relationship with Paddock which we know Muslims are not allowed to have, but we also know they are taught by the Koran to lie so that proves she suckered Paddock into murdering Americans.

How representative of any significant constituency of Americans is the one who goes here by a euphemism for shit-house? It is easy to think that his posts on this thread are a deliberate mockery of some sub-group, laughing at ignorant bigots and racists by grossly exaggerating what they might really say. Surely he is pulling our legs.
Last edited by neilgodfrey on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vridar.org Musings on biblical studies, politics, religion, ethics, human nature, tidbits from science
spin

Re: outhouse still doesn't understand the logical fallacy of misleading vividness

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:58 am
spin wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 pm
Jesus, you're being dopey, still jabbering about Islam when a tool with automatic weapons just took out 59 people injuring 270+ others at a country music festival. This is the 271st mass shooting this year. Radicalized muslims pail in comparison to such cowardly acts, fostered by automatic gun sales. You're so dumb with all your "look-over-there" nonsense, it's a wonder you can't see the flashing all-say-sucker tiara sign on your head.

You're just going to keep crapping on about muslims because of the acts of a few vile nutjobs. Vile acts caused by various nutters happen around you. Wake up to yourself and stop singling out the acts of a few religious nutters out to gain traction and putting it on all muslims. This is your perennial logical failure. Your not alone in it: there are lots of fools with the same problem.

All you are doing is giving those vile people perpetrating the acts you note more traction. Misleading vividness gives those few acts by IS too much significance. You are turning those few acts into the acts of all and helping foster their cause. You are working with the enemy. So keep trying to drive ordinary muslims to join IS. It may not be your intention, but that is the end result of your tunnel vision. This stupidity is fostered by traditional media, helping you to focus not on your real problems but about things that are more politically useful to the economy. Hating muslims is good for the military industrial complex, so your hate is focused muslims. Don't focus on the 271 homegrown massacres: muslims do terrible things, so the guns used in the massacres are unimportant. It's not important that women are murdered in their own homes by their spouses: your anger needs redirecting. Remember the Maine. Remember Pearl Harbor. Remember 9/11. Forget about the other less important things. Putty.
Shows how little you know about islam.
I'm just calling out your racist piffle.
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:01 am Hard to believe so many are fooled by Islamic ethnic cleansing and jihad. The numbers are over 50 million in the last 100 years. And you just make excuses for these factual numbers. Like these people will magically stop 1400 years of genocide and sectarian religious violence.
Oh ffs get a grip on reality. You've acting like a media manipulated dodo. Plainly more Americans have been killed by white Americans than by muslims, yet you crap on about "look,-over-there" ethnic cleansing and genocide. Other can appreciate the irony of your blundering.
spin

Re: outhouse still doesn't understand the logical fallacy of misleading vividness

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:07 am
spin wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 pm Jesus, you're being dopey, still jabbering about Islam when a tool with automatic weapons just took out 59 people injuring 270+ others at a country music festival. This is the 271st mass shooting this year. Radicalized muslims pail in comparison to such cowardly acts, fostered by automatic gun sales.
Sorry, Islamic terrorism is not ruled out here. But please carry on like you know the conclusion which makes all of your historical studies worthless knowing you cannot even report current events correctly, let alone past events.
You're so dumb
Right back at you snowflake

By the way there are no radicalized muslims, anyone living Sharia law is deemed radicalized.

Radicalized is a liberal invented term to describe most muslims ideology.

Does a YEC refuse history and science? same thing with muslims, they are just more violent. They have no religious moderation.

There is no such thing as a moderate YEC, or a moderate muslim despite the fake terms given to them.
Your desperate thinking must arrive at desperate thoughts. You very sad person. You need to revivify some of those atrophied braincells of yours, before you start munching others' brains.
Ulan

Post by Ulan »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:13 pm Again, this thread is about islam murdering innocent atheist just because they have the knowledge to prove these people live a known myth
This whole thread got derailed because of your generalizations. Are there atrocious deeds done in the name of Islam? Yes, they are. Does this justify to declare every single Muslim as "animal" and radical? No, it doesn't. Radicalization of Islam happened during the few last decades. There are reasons for this, which you do not want to consider.

However, what would you gain in your argumentation if - let's assume for a moment, you are right - the shooter from Las Vegas turns out to have been radicalized by some Islamic recruiters. That would still mean he's a crazy American, probably with a Christian background. Crazy people do crazy things. As the US have decided already long ago to leave psychiatric care to the prisons, it's not that surprising if people have to actually do something to get there first before they are looked at.

Is it possible to have a radicalized Islamic background, if you are from the Philippines, a mostly Catholic country? Sure. The Islamic insurrection on Mindanao, the second-largest island, has been ongoing for decades now. The Philippine government has followed the policy to simply "outbreed" the problem by performing a massive population transfer, mostly from the Visayas, to Mindanao. Nowadays, only 15% of the island population is Muslim, and Muslims have their own autonomous region in the southwest of the island. The last armed conflict (occupation of a whole city by insurgents) was earlier this year. I would have to look up how that one ultimately developed.

I only mentioned this to get the background of the Philippines right (I should probably add that they are a former US colony, but you probably know that). However, as the shooter's girlfriend returned to the US, it's rather unlikely she has anything to do with this. We will see what the background of the shooter is. Whatever the details will be that will surface, the guy is still a psychopath. People without problems don't get radicalized.
neilgodfrey

Post by neilgodfrey »

Ulan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:07 pmPeople without problems don't get radicalized.
Radicalization happens to all sorts of people for all sorts of reasons. The serious extremists like ISIS and Al Qaeda are known to reject people with psychological problems because of their lack of stability and potential harm they can bring to their outfits.

An excellent and easy to read book surveying the various reasons people become radicalized is Friction: How Radicalization Happens to Them and Us by McCauley and Moskalenko. They start their survey with the nineteenth century Russian anarchists and show how the same reasons for radicalization are repeated through to today's extremists. For my own posts outlining their various factors: http://vridar.org/2016/03/01/how-radica ... em-and-us/
vridar.org Musings on biblical studies, politics, religion, ethics, human nature, tidbits from science
neilgodfrey

Post by neilgodfrey »

The bizarre irony of "outhouse's" vomit about Muslims is that he is recycling the propaganda of ISIS itself as if he has been brainwashed by their vile tract, Management of Savagery. Everything he says about Muslims is exactly what that tract wants people to believe about Muslims so that they entrench a them-us irreconcilable division and force potentially violent situations. ISIS wants the world to hate Muslims to force more Muslims to join the cause of violence. It's all spelled out there in the Management of Savagery. Check the first several chapters, but especially from page 46-47.

And that means they are quite willing to kill mainstream Muslims because of their refusal to endorse violence or for their failure to take up arms against pro-Western Arab dictatorships.

Just as surely as Hitler spelled out his program in Mein Kampf we can see the program of Islamist extremists spelled out in Management of Savagery. Outhouse is either an ISIS sympathizer out to spread their propaganda or he is a dupe ignorantly helping to spread their propaganda.

(But it is fairly evident from all we have heard to date that the Las Vegas horror had nothing to do with any ideological terrorism.)
spin

Post by spin »

outhouse wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 amBut if his recent girlfriend is Indonesian as reported, it will explain the motive. I am still waiting for more REAL evidence to be provided.

If he did convert the fake news surely will not report his new found religious status, if true.
The foreign minister of Australia has confirmed that Marilou Danley is an Australian citizen.

She was married to a guy from Memphis who she lived with for 25 years until 2015 when they divorced in Nevada. She is of Filipino origin, but travels on an Australian passport.

Your drivel about her being Indonesian and his possible conversion gives you the air of a raving loon.
Secret Alias

Post by Secret Alias »

And I don't mean to pile on just because I have two other posters agreeing with me in this forum. I think the readiness with which relatively educated and articulate men like outhouse swallows up deliberate misinformation from sites like Info Wars is more of a threat to world peace than IS. They chose to deliberately transform this Asian-looking woman of unknown provenance into an 'Indonesian' because Indonesia has a large Muslim population. Even as I look today on Drudgereport the headline links to an Info Wars 'article' (if you can call it that) questioning how the Las Vegas shooter was 'radicalized' (a term which has come to be synonymous with Islamic terror but which can be used without such specificity).

The real problem isn't Islam but the readiness with which men who - quite frankly - aren't having sex or meaningful relationships with 'life partners' readily support violence. This is the crux. The fact that Muslims attack 'us' isn't the issue. There have been people attacking, bombing, shooting, murdering 'us' for as long as 'us' has been around. I was telling my son (who is an avid FC Barcelona fan) that the ETA used to bomb Spanish buildings, the IRA, German extremism etc. There have always been marginal members of society who advocated violence. But shows like Info Wars and other alt-right programming basically sanctions 'counter-violence' by redirecting the anger we feel when attrocities are commited often through manipulation of the actual evidence.

I don't think that many males are actually capable of going out and committing mass murder like this latest white terrorist but I think that the loneliness that I assume he felt - basically being in an empty 'pay per play' relationship with this Filipina led to this violence. Let's look at the evidence. He basically told her 'get the fuck out of here' and then sent her on a plane out of the country before he committed his attrocity. Now you can't do this with a peer, you can't simply tell your American-born wife to do anything simply because you 'command her.' Women who are born into this culture aren't going to take orders from a man like this. To this end, I submit that simply having men in relationships with women educated into seeing themselves as a man's equal could likely prevent most of these attrocities. In fact even if most of these guys were in homosexual relationships would help the world be a safer place too. Find yourself an equal who questions every stupid thought that comes into your head - that's the recipe for a happy, long life.

What makes the world more dangerous is having miserable males who are in relationships where they see themselves as 'masters' of their own domain. We need to get rid of traditional religion - which basically assumes that men are infallible demi-gods with respect to their wives and children but also to prevent men from being alone too long. In fact I would so far as to say that men - traditional male 'bullies' - men who want to go back to 'guys being guys' are the real threat. I suggest - half jokingly - that we should probably castrate men if they can't find partners after a certain age. Most of the evil in the world comes from men. Women give birth to life; men more often than not are the one's responsible for taking life away from the world.
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote