John the Baptist is what does the difference in deciding on priority between Mark and *Ev

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
davidmartin

Re: John the Baptist is what does the difference in deciding on priority between Mark and *Ev

Post by davidmartin »

mlinssen wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:29 am Itching to get into the original text here, which section is this?
ah awesome it's book 4 chapter 20. i get the feeling i'm missing something and can't see it. Rahab? Joshua/Jesus? What does he mean by passover, the cross?
I'm about done with Irenaeus frustrating me. Want to read Origin and Clement but first Joseph and Aseneth I think it's got an Odes connection

But that garbage story about Marcus, a presbyter invites the mage into his house to seduce his wife and it takes literally years to get her back a penitent. No way man. No freaking way is that real. More like they had to wrest Paul from Marcion they did the same with Magdalene from the Marcosians, and there was no Marcus. In Magdalene's case they took her eye witness statements and began stuffing Peter in there?