Brandon was very close to consider in Paul the crucifixion happened in outer space

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Giuseppe

Brandon was very close to consider in Paul the crucifixion happened in outer space

Post by Giuseppe »

The events thus referred to are given no historical context, so that nothing is known of when or where this Jesus had lived or who were the agents of his crucifixion, or where he had been buried and the mode of his resurrection

https://books.google.it/books?redir_esc ... e&q=buried
JoeWallack

Re: Brandon was very close to consider in Paul the crucifixion happened in outer space

Post by JoeWallack »

Let's go to outer space Brandon.
Paul the Uncertain

Re: Brandon was very close to consider in Paul the crucifixion happened in outer space

Post by Paul the Uncertain »

Greetings, Giuseppe.

How is that "very close" to a crucifixion in outer space? Doesn't your quote state that Paul is silent about where Jesus was crucified and buried (along with other questions)? I think that's factually correct. but I don't see how that gets us into space, or even close.

On a matter raised by Joe: Just curious, do you happen to know what "Let's go Brandon" means in American vernacular?
Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

Paul the Uncertain wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:44 pmbut I don't see how that gets us into space, or even close.
given the ancient cosmology, the place could be a different place on the earth, or in (lower) heaven. It is not how if there were much possibilities of choice, isn't?

I would quote Brandon entirely, however, only his book on archive.org is not at the moment available.