Pew Stands By Its Poll Suggesting Judaism is Disappearing

Discussion about the Hebrew Bible, Septuagint, pseudepigrapha, Philo, Josephus, Talmud, Dead Sea Scrolls, archaeology, etc.
stephan happy huller

Re: Pew Stands By Its Poll Suggesting Judaism is Disappearin

Post by stephan happy huller »

But that's not the same thing as seeing it yourself. I would recommend you stop "studying" things you hate. You're not going to find the truth. I told the same thing to mountainman when he was attacking Christianity. Science starts with indifference to the outcome of your investigation.

I happen to like Mediterranean cultures including the Jewish people. I can't be completely indifferent so I tend to focus my efforts on figuring out Christianity.

I don't think your using your time on earth wisely. But like you are going to listen to me.
Everyone loves the happy times
A_Nony_Mouse

Re: Pew Stands By Its Poll Suggesting Judaism is Disappearin

Post by A_Nony_Mouse »

stephan happy huller wrote:But that's not the same thing as seeing it yourself. I would recommend you stop "studying" things you hate. You're not going to find the truth. I told the same thing to mountainman when he was attacking Christianity. Science starts with indifference to the outcome of your investigation.

I happen to like Mediterranean cultures including the Jewish people. I can't be completely indifferent so I tend to focus my efforts on figuring out Christianity.

I don't think your using your time on earth wisely. But like you are going to listen to me.
Fine with me. Israeli newspaper lie about what goes on in Israel. Which still leaves open the question as to how you know your description is correct. Simple question, no? Did you go there? How long did you stay?

You say you did not go there at all? Then how do you know what it is like? How do you know better than the newspapers in Israel what it is like? Or rather, why do they lie while you tell the truth?

So again, I describe what Israeli newspapers report. You call it hate. That is the same crap Josephus did. Jews make outrageous nonsensical claims and people who refuse to believe the claims hate Jews. You make a nonsense claim. I know better. You declare I hate Jews because I reject your nonsense about a happily ever after wonderland.
The religion of the priests is not the religion of the people.
Priests are just people with skin in the game and an income to lose.
-- The Iron Webmaster